Old 08-26-2019, 12:32 AM #72371
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your credit card in-between the big crack in my rack then bow down to worship the dominance of a profoundly well endowed and intelligent siren teasing you with the idea of having the slightest chance.
Models: SpoiledIvory

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 12:33 AM #72372
Модератор

Модератор

Oh look you are back at it searching for those Coerced bi clips but also trying to convince yourself that you are not gay. Sure sometimes the idea of a massive cock fucking your slutty holes turns you on, but no your not gay. Once you cum you can't even believe you came to that and you swear it's the last time as the guilt overwhelms you. Oh stop kidding your self stop hiding everyone knows your secret about what a huge homo you are. This is me telling you go ahead jerk off to those clips you shouldn't deprive yourself of your own kinks and fetishes. Come on tell me how bad you need that cock... MMM you want it so bad bending you over fucking you non stop. Dick is all you can think about your are addicted to dick! Come on buy this clip and show me what a little faggot you are.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 41.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 12:36 AM #72373
Модератор

Модератор

Oh no, Ivory is going to smother me with her feet! Lay down and shut up, while you breath in nothing but my feet. Your mouth is taped shut and you have no choice but to breath in my feet as I press them against your face and sarcastically make fun of you because we both know you're enjoying every second of this.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 12:47 AM #72374
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 12:49 AM #72375
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 12:51 AM #72376
Модератор

Модератор

Your Stepmom can't believe what a cheap fuck your stepdad is and she is getting you to pick up his slack but being a good sport about it with a little tease and lot of please. You are allowed to fuck your stepmom and even cum in the pussy your Step-Dad isn't getting as long as you can handle a little financial domination.
Models: jamiefoster69

Duration: 4 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 12:59 AM #72377
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot.

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 01:06 AM #72378
Модератор

Модератор

Are you staring at My boobs? I hope so... that's what this clip is all about. I tease you and tell you to jerk off. What else was there... oh yeah, I say lots of mean things to you in the process! Duh! That's why you're going to buy this clip instead of just looking at boobs on the internet. And those are naked right out there boobs! I just give you a little peek. More than you deserve loser!
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 01:08 AM #72379
Модератор

Модератор

I give my slave the opportunity to worship my latex clad ass and stroke himself.. And what does he do? He cums without permission! He's so excited that he just can't help himself. Well, I won't stand for that kind of behavior in my slaves. I make him lick up his cum from the dirty floor before I string him up the ceiling and take out my irritation on his flesh. I singletail him over and over, making him count the strokes as I lay into his skin. Soon he begins to b1eed from my cruel whipping. I don't stop.. I keep on, relentlessly tearing into him. By the time I'm done, he's a crying mess. I'm pleased. Perhaps he will learn his lesson.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-26-2019, 01:12 AM #72380
Модератор

Модератор

Only a true jerk session for losers like you could possibly include so many different fetish categories all in one. CEI, JOI, SPH, Cuckolding, Cock Teasing, the works. What a loser's dream come true! Look at you, so desperate to hear all the humiliating truths about yourself, as I tell you how to stroke your pathetic, "average" (LOL!) sized dick. Of course you will lick up all of your cum... but in a different way.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile