Old 07-29-2021, 10:44 AM #1111
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Cock Check Please

Shemax.com- Cock Check Please

Description:
At first glance I knew I had to have Yoyo. Her Awesome tight body and nice firm tits...check please After staring at her for a while I was ready to go with her before I even called her over to talk. However, I had to do my `cock check` before we left and I have to say I wasn`t disappointed. When I slid my hand down into her underwear her cock was already raging. I asked her why she was hard already and she said she was horny and wanted to cum.We got back to the room and as soon as the door closed she attacked me. She couldn`t get my cock in her mouth fast enough and it was only a matter of seconds before I had her out of her clothes as well. She definitely had some good sexual energy. She was very aggressive and I had a great time with Yoyo. If you happen to be in Pattaya and want a good time, go to Obsessions on Soi 2 and take Yoyo for a spin...you won`t regret it.
Model:
Yoyo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 161-cockcheckplease-hdv.wmv
File Size : 478.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:02

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:161-cockcheckplease-hdv.wmv - 479.0 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:45 AM #1112
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sunny Day Pool

Shemax.com- Sunny Day Pool

Description:
Shakira is spending her day off by the pool. Its a hot day outside, and she wants a nice tan. She starts putting on some oil all over her firm tits, and works her way down. She gets to her thick shecock and as she works the oil in she gets excited and can`t stand it. Watch her stroke her meat in the sun and take a nice cool dip afterwards.
Model:
Shakira Maya
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 33-sunnydaypool-hdv.wmv
File Size : 624.31 MB
Duration : 00:21:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:33-sunnydaypool-hdv.wmv - 624.3 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:51 AM #1113
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Brenda s Cream Cock

Shemax.com- Brenda_s Cream Cock

Description:
Brenda Lima is a sexy Latin shemale with long dark hair and tasty hard body. There is no denying this t-girl looks delicious in her animal print lingerie and butt revealing thong. She does a slow strip tease for the camera revealing her body inch by inch then its time to grab a can of cream and get kinky. Brenda squirts cream on her tiny tits and down her muscular thighs before squirting a thick layer down the length of her shecock and topping off the head with glob of sweet stuff.
Model:
Brenda Lima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 110-brendascreamcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 458.99 MB
Duration : 00:15:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:110-brendascreamcock-hdv.wmv - 459.0 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 10:58 AM #1114
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Ladyboy Rub&nbspA Dub Dub

Shemax.com- Ladyboy Rub&nbspA Dub Dub

Description:
Young and cute Emo gets does a nice naked rub a dub in the tub for the video. But first she starts her strip from her green hoody, blank tank top and striped slim fitting pants. She pouts with her big red lips and we see her slim bare white torso before she takes off her top to reveal the upper part of her pink bikini. This she slowly removes and then she kneads her flat teen tits before working out of her pants. This petite girl displays her great pale skinned feminine body in her fish net stockings and hiding whats between her legs. We get the first look from behind as she splays open her hairless boy pussy with her fingers as her balls hang below. Her girl dink starts out soft but stiffens up as she plays with it through the bathroom video scene. All clean and back on the bed she jerks her cock until it squirts a nice load of white cum.Photographers comments: Emo doesnt only look young she acts young as well and very playful most of the time. I have to constantly stop her from her exaggerated expressions since we did our shoot inside a hotel. The most mischievous thing she did? She asked me to touch her dick when I told her I want to see it hard. She laughed to death when I accepted her challenge. Ummboth of us are not serious of course.
Model:
Emocute
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 135-ladyboyrubadubdub-hdv.wmv
File Size : 296.94 MB
Duration : 00:09:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:135-ladyboyrubadubdub-hdv.wmv - 296.9 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:00 AM #1115
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- The SheCock Shave

Shemax.com- The SheCock Shave

Description:
It`s shaving day for Carla. She is hairy all over her sexy body. She has hair under her arms, down her hot legs and all over her phat ass. She needs to shave and do so badly. She gets out that wonderful smooth lotion that makes your skin feel so good and helps to shave your body all over. She takes her clothes of slowly letting her nice tits bounce out, the nipples hardening as they feel the air course around them. As she feels them tighten up a small gasp emits from her which makes her hand slide down to stroke her she cock before she starts shaving. This makes her so sexually hot and tense as she finishes up her shaving routine that she cana€t wait until she can stroke and tug at her thick shecock until she cums.
Model:
Carla Bruna
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 6-theshecockshave-hdv.wmv
File Size : 762.41 MB
Duration : 00:27:51

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:6-theshecockshave-hdv.wmv - 762.4 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:05 AM #1116
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Strapon Fucked

Shemax.com- Strapon Fucked

Description:
These two ebony beauties were totally hot for each and they were kind enough to let us join them for an afternoon of personal playtime fun and get all the hot and steamy action on film. The lovely shemale babe was blonde and petite with a long and thick shecock she proudly displayed for us and the camera. And her lover was a sexy full figured babe that loved showing off her ample booty and nice tits. They loved posing together and slowly stripping away each others bra and panties, teasing each others dark nipples with their moist, pink tongues. No time was wasted with these two chicks. They were constantly fondling and teasing each other until it was time to get down to some serious shecock sucking. This T-girl spread her slender legs while her lover got on all fours with her dark ass in the air and sucked her girl pole like a pro.
Model:
Chanel, Tianny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 19-straponfucked-hdv.wmv
File Size : 507.13 MB
Duration : 00:17:08

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:19-straponfucked-hdv.wmv - 507.1 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:14 AM #1117
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Cum On Golden Pond

Shemax.com- Cum On Golden Pond

Description:
This is by far the horniest girl I have ever met as well as being one of the hottest. She is bubbly and fun and always laughing and acting crazy. Maybe she is on drugs but if so I want some. I mean look at her taking her clothes off, dancing around and hamming for the camera. This was the funest shoot I`d done to date. I`m glad she had a big poofy dress to hide her body or she would be too sexy. I don`t know about you but I love those baseball sized tits protruding from her skeletally thin body. Some would say they look fake, well hell yes but they still look great Look at her grabbing those things in both hands with nothing else on but her impossibly small string bikini briefs. When you see her huge cock it makes you wonder how it could be restrained by such a tiny piece of cloth. When hard her big cock has a slight twisting up curve to one side. Once she had my cock out and I was looking down on her pretty face sucking it and those tits and cock below I knew I had to fuck her. A little lube and a condom and we were off to the races which I did not catch on film. Fast forward to her huge cumshot all over and around her belly jewel. Well for most girls this would be enough right? Not Pond, she insisted that I fuck her again and she actually came a second time. UnbelievableI first saw pond at Club 131 but did not talk to her as I was with two other ladyboys. There were actually two hot blonds working there, Pond and Noon. I thought I had missed my chance as I had changed hotels to the Walking Street area. The next night I ran into Noon and arranged to meet her the next day. We met up around 4PM after she made me wait for about an hour which was OK as I was relaxing having a beer at one of the bars on Walking Street. When Noon showed up she looked like she had just rolled out of bed, no makeup and looking quite boyish. She said she didn`t really have time that day but suggested her friend Pond. Given her current look and my memory of Pond I said great, see ya. Pond showed up at my door early that evening. She commented that she came to my hotel every night anyway as she had a standing invitation with a regular who was also staying there. I had some great text messages from Pond over the next couple of days but alas I did not have time to see her again. Here they are in all their touching glory:Apr 30 5:53 PM - Do u have someone?Need u to fuck mehard.Pond.If u have someone eles hope us have fun.I so horney.Nobody help me.Apr 30 2:36 AM - Cant` sleep alone.You have someone else?Good night.Sweetheart.
Model:
Pond
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 11-cumongoldenpond-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 152.58 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:11-cumongoldenpond-mpghi.mpg - 152.6 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:30 AM #1118
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Official Launch Party

Shemax.com- Official Launch Party

Description:
This was one birthday party that definitely turned into a real shecock stroking and sucking, butt fucking X-rated affair These gorgeous shemale babes decided to surprise a friend and have a private party and enjoy some chocolate cake. And who needs forks and plates when you have fingers and hot bodies to eat off of. These gorgeous blonde trannies got off on feeding each other fruit and cake from their hands. They even decided to get real creative and used the birthday girls thong covered ass for a plate. They smeared cake and icing on her sexy round butt cheeks and they all took turns licking it off. This seemed to really heat things up and thats when the party really got started and turned into an extreme shemale orgy. Clothes started coming off to reveal hot tits and velvety hard shecocks until all these babes had their mouth or ass filled with girl pole.
Model:
Carla Bruna, Carla Tavares, Dartilly Richilliely, Thays Schiavinato
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-officiallaunchparty-hdv.wmv
File Size : 1235.75 MB
Duration : 00:41:44

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:1-officiallaunchparty-hdv.wmv - 1.2 GB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:32 AM #1119
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- A Nicer Ass than Face

Shemax.com- A Nicer Ass than Face

Description:
Now Mimi was Mona`s friend (I think) and basically just showed up. My initial thought was that she wasn`t the prettiest girl I`d seen but I am all about trying to bring out the best in each girl. Mimy turned out to be a great poser and I think you can see that she has a phenomenal little bubble but. In fact it is one of the most perfectly shaped bums I have seen on any ladyboy. I showed her the giant red candle and she winced at it but said she would try. She impressed me when she actually got it in her ass a little ways and seemed turned on by this. No problem producing a cumshot from her fat little cock. In the end I was really glad that Mimy came as I probably would not have picked her out of a crowd as someone I wanted to work with (or screw).I have no back story for Mimy for as I said, she just appeared at my door. She told me she worked at Guess Bar and I did see her there briefly as I only went there once for about an hour this trip. It would pretty hard, IMO, to stay focused on Mimy at a place like Guess with so much top talent working there. The night I went I hung with Fah and got beat twice in pool by Jenny. She is a good player but playing pool for me is more a battle with my own drunkenness then with my opponent.Note the set title is a play on words from the Sasa - A Nicer Face than Ass set title which I actually shot right before Mimy. This is simply my attempt at humour and by no means am I suggesting that Mimy does not have a perfectly adequate face. This is less funny given that my webmaster often and in this case releases sets in a different order than I do them. Given the way Mimy looks now six months later this description no longer applies. Mimy is starting to look smoking hot and her face is actually pretty now. She must have had some work done and the hormones have given her body and butt even more striking feminine curves.
Model:
Mimy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 26-anicerassthanface-hdv.wmv
File Size : 225.76 MB
Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:26-anicerassthanface-hdv.wmv - 225.8 MB
Old 07-29-2021, 11:35 AM #1120
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Blonde Femboy Dream

Shemax.com- Blonde Femboy Dream

Description:
This petite built shemale babe has something very tasty hiding underneath her thong and she cant wait to show you what it is. Laviny is a hot and horny blond t-girl that loves being playful. She strips out of her shorts and top showing off her slim body in nothing but her black bra and thong. But once she slips out of her lingerie, you get to see what it is you really want, that juicy shecock between her legs. The more she strokes the harder it gets until she is spewing creamy jizz until it oozes down her shaft.
Model:
Laviny Albuquerque
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 153-blondefemboydream-hdv.wmv
File Size : 529.64 MB
Duration : 00:16:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:153-blondefemboydream-hdv.wmv - 529.6 MB