Old 06-23-2020, 10:52 PM #601
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Hot Black Shemale Shower Sex-Kelly Clark

Shemax.com- Hot Black Shemale Shower Sex-Kelly Clark

Description:
When it comes to sexy ebony shemales, you just cant find a hotter babe then the sizzling Kelly Clark. She looks hot as firecracker in her black bikini standing under the water in an outdoor hot tub. She teases this horny stud with her sweet kisses and tender body until he is hot and ready for a lusty fucking. Kelly slides down between his legs wrapping a hand around his big cock and guiding it inside her mouth and sucking him deep down her throat. This tranny babe has a real craving for cock and she sucks and licks his dick like she is starving for man meat. When she can feel him throbbing in her mouth, she lets him stuff his bulging shaft deep inside her ass while the water showers down over the both of them. He grabs a handful of her long hair holding her in place while her buries his thick cock deep in her ass hard and fast from behind. This ebony t-girl loves getting her ass fucked and shows her appreciation by taking his sweet, thick load of jizz in her mouth and all over her lips until it drips off her chin.
Model:
Kelly Clark
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 36-hotblackshemaleshowersex-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.55 GB / 563.76 MB / 591 140 296 bytes
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:37

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:36-hotblackshemaleshowersex-pichi.zip - 102.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:36-hotblackshemaleshower_-hdv.wmv - 563.8 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 10:55 PM #602
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Long Tall Ally-Alice

Shemax.com- Long Tall Ally-Alice

Description:
Super tall a thin Alice came over ready to cum. Pretty much anything she wears looks sexy and today she has a silvery sweater and black satiny shorts. She also wears a demure look on her large perfect featured face. But her most distinctive trait is her long curly blond hair which is very thick and falls in ringlets half way down her waist. With that body it doesnt take much for her to make a nice pose and with her clothes on our eyes gravitate to those impossibly long sexy legs. As she slowly removes her shorts she reveals her tiny hips and torso that would harden any male cock. What is now curious is what that huge lace white triangle is hiding; she either has a huge pussy or something extra. Top off in only her bra and panties we get the full effect of her supermodel physique. When she takes off her bra we see her flat pigeon chest and small nipples which is quite sexy for femboy lovers. But the piest de la resistance comes when her panties come off as her soft cock is hanging down from her hairy pubes a good four inches and her large saggy ball sack hangs even further. She then instinctively brings her knees up to one side pointing to the sweet hairy hole where we are to insert our cocks as we stare at her swelling balls and dick. Sitting back legs apart her schlong is now hard and must be twelve inches from the tip of the large fat pink head to the end of her plump scrotum which sags down to her boy pussy. She goes on all fours to let you imagine fucking her ass doggy style while your balls slap hers and her cock flops about. She is imagining this too which makes her horny so she lays back for a short stroke of that long dick and then squirts her white load emptying her balls of cum.

Rail thin, pretty face, long curly blond hair, and huge cock; it just doesnt not compute that Alice started out as man. Its not surprising that such a tall girl would have such a long dick but hers is also thick and her ball sack is enormous. When I first saw her working at Temptations in Nana Plaza it was one of those got to have her moments. I actually had sex the first time we got together and she is a very horny girl who loves to fuck. As she bounces on top of you that cock and balls make a thwap sound as they hit your stomach each time she rams her ass down on your hard cock. She doesnt talk much but makes groans loudly with a cock in her ass. Definitely a superstar in the making and it will be interesting to see her with some nice fake tits.
Model:
Alice
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 106-alicelongtallally-hdv.wmv
File Size : 468.4 MB
Duration : 00:15:28
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:106-alicelongtallally-pichi.zip - 38.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:106-alicelongtallally-hdv.wmv - 468.4 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 10:55 PM #603
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2-Adryella Vendramine, Beatriz Matarazzo, Jo Garcia, Karen Zaneth

Shemax.com- Jacuzzi Orgy Round 2-Adryella Vendramine, Beatriz Matarazzo, Jo Garcia, Karen Zaneth

Description:
Jo, Adryella, Karen and Beatriz are four sexy shemales that know how to have a hell of a good time. They pose with each other in their skimpy clothes before undressing and slipping into the hot tub. After a little friendly fondling, its time to get down to business sucking those juicy shecocks until they can taste the precum oozing out the tips. Then each one of these gorgeous tranny babes gets a turn at having their tight bums filled with shemeat and doing some ass drilling of their own.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine, Beatriz Matarazzo, Jo Garcia, Karen Zaneth
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 31-jacuzziorgyround2-hdv.wmv
File Size : 794.44 MB
Duration : 00:24:55
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 349 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:31-jacuzziorgyround2-pichi.zip - 153.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:31-jacuzziorgyround2-hdv.wmv - 794.4 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:06 PM #604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Next Tgirl Top Model-Patricia Sabatiny

Shemax.com- Next Tgirl Top Model-Patricia Sabatiny

Description:
You dont find sultry shemale beauties like Patricia Sabatiny just every day of the week but when you do, you want to savor every inch of her gorgeous body and succulent shecock. Patricia teased the camera with her hot body and lusty looks until we didnt think we could take anymore. Then she stripped down to nothing but her black spike high heels and used both hands to work her fat girl dick into rock hardness and she didnt let up until her cum load was gushing out and covering her stomach.
Model:
Patricia Sabatiny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 127-nexttgirltopmodel-hdv.wmv
File Size : 580.06 MB
Duration : 00:16:58
Audio : WMA, 370 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:127-nexttgirltopmodel-pichi.zip - 78.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:127-nexttgirltopmodel-hdv.wmv - 580.1 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:06 PM #605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tgirls Party 4 You-Bia Bastos, Patricia Bismark, Renata Araujo, Thays Schiavinato

Shemax.com- Tgirls Party 4 You-Bia Bastos, Patricia Bismark, Renata Araujo, Thays Schiavinato

Description:
Its a shemale foursome sucking on some shecock goodness and these t-girls are loving every minute of their stolen afternoon orgy. Thays, Renata, Patricia and Bia come dressed for the occasion in their sexy outfits just for the pleasure of taking them off of each other and getting down to dirty business. They pair up and suck each others meaty girl poles before going for the ass and riding each others shecocks until they are screaming in orgasmic relief and shooting their milky loads.
Model:
Bia Bastos, Patricia Bismark, Renata Araujo, Thays Schiavinato
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 33-tgirlsparty4you-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.9 GB / 921.79 MB / 966 563 599 bytes
Duration : 00:29:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:33-tgirlsparty_u-pichi.zip - 79.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:33-tgirlsparty_u-hdv.wmv - 921.8 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:07 PM #606
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Asiatic Touch-Sandy Lopez

Shemax.com- Asiatic Touch-Sandy Lopez

Description:
Oh my, this erotic and sultry Latina shemale has a way of eating her chocolate bar that will have you on your knees and ready to beg to unwrapped and sucked on too. Sandy is sexy T-girl with delicious curves and a plump shecock she just cant keep her hands off of. But once you get a look at that velvety girl pole she is packing in her panties, you will understand perfectly why she loves playing so much. And you will be wanting to get your hands on that tasty looking shecock too.
Model:
Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 83-asiatictouch-hdv.wmv
File Size : 569.54 MB
Duration : 00:17:20
Audio : WMA, 357 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:83-asiatictouch-pichi.zip - 43.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:83-asiatictouch-hdv.wmv - 569.5 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:08 PM #607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sexy Dreadlock Tranny-Dah

Shemax.com- Sexy Dreadlock Tranny-Dah

Description:
What a sexy black doll this ebony shemale is with her gorgeous eyes, long dreads and model thin curves. She teases herself as well as the camera by rubbing her shaft through her panties before spreading her ass cheeks wide for a view of her tight fuckhole.
Model:
Dah
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : sexydreadlocktranny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.49 GB / 499.16 MB / 523 411 655 bytes
Duration : 00:14:53

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:sexydreadlocktranny-pichi.zip - 31.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:_ydreadlocktranny-hdv.wmv - 499.2 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:09 PM #608
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper-Eye

Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper-Eye

Description:
I would like to introduce you to Eye, ANOTHER ladyboy player exclusive!!!

The one thing that stands out to me most about Eye is how aggressive she was. When I walked past her she started grabbing on my cock and trying to convince me to short time her. Most working" ladyboys do the same but she was extremely persistent. In fact, she was so persistent she offered to suck my cock on the side of the street and she put my hand down her tight shorts right there in front of everybody so I could feel her cock. SOLD! I got her number and thought about how much fun she would be when I called on her.

I was sitting around...a little bored and a little lazy to go out and Eye came to mind. I started thinking about her and how aggressive she was and wanted to see if she would be the same way in bed. I called her to come over and she arrived within the hour...willing to please. When she first came in she said, `hey I remember you` and attacked me. She was so aggressive I had to calm her down a little bit so I could get my cameras and everything in order to share the experience with you guys. Once the cameras came on she got a little shy but luckily she warmed up a little once she got a cock in her mouth.

Overall, I can say I`m glad I made the call to Eye. She was fun, she was willing and best of all, she had a raging hard cock the entire time. I`m not joking, from about 2 minutes from walking in the door until about 5 minutes after she blew her load her cock was jumping up and down it was hard. God I love this place!
Model:
Eye
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 173-persistentpenispumper-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.5 GB / 509.54 MB / 534 287 788 bytes
Duration : 00:14:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:173-persistentpenispumper-pichi.zip - 30.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:173-persistent_pumper-hdv.wmv - 509.5 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:10 PM #609
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Bathtub Tugjob-Rayna Leah

Shemax.com- Bathtub Tugjob-Rayna Leah

Description:
This naughty shemale loves strutting her stuff for the camera. Rayna Leah with her red and black streaked hair and hard body is a real sight to behold. She was sizzling in her white lingerie that showed off her firm tits and left her tight ass bare. And this sexy t-girl came complete with tattoos, dark skin and pierced belly button. She was ready to get down and dirty as she stripped out of her clothes and slipped into the bathtub. Dany teased and fondled her luscious boobs which had a very pleasing affect on her shecock and in just a few strokes of her skilled hand, her girl pole was standing at attention. Its hard to resist watching this lovely tranny play with her dark thick and meaty shecock as she relaxes in the tub. You can tell just by watching her she knows how to please herself and this hard body shemale babe loves pleasuring herself on film. The thought of being watched is a real turn on and she makes the most of it by jerking off her girl pole until she is spewing her load on her hard stomach.
Model:
Rayna Leah
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 106-bathtubtugjob-hdv.wmv
File Size : 486.24 MB
Duration : 00:16:10
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:106-bathtubtugjob-pichi.zip - 66.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:106-bathtubtugjob-hdv.wmv - 486.2 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:11 PM #610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Dom Ladyboy Donging-Tamara

Shemax.com- Dom Ladyboy Donging-Tamara

Description:
Tamara returns with her huge dick this time to showing her dominant side with her fuck buddy Brian. Looking slutty on the bed with her bright red lipstick and matching lingerie she bares her bikini topped torso. She is joined by her beau Brian and they kiss before she strips him and goes to work on his cock with her mouth. Removing her underwear she makes several attempts at pulling his dick in her ass. He seems only to respond to her wet mouth and by know her much larger dong is fat and hard. She decides to teach him a lesson by plowing her thick crotch meat into his ass. This has the desired effect and Brian ends the session by jerking his load on her face.

Photographers comments: My initial schedule was to have Tamara and her boyfriend do the hardcore. They came very early, about an hour early so they waited for me. For unknown reason, Tamaras boyfriend just backed out and she cant do anything to make him continue the shoot. So when I came, it took us about 4 hours in the coffee shop while she calls friends, ex lovers, ex boyfriend, etc so we can continue the shoot. I told her its better to just cancel the shoot but she claimed to have come from the province and very much in need of money for her sick dad. To make the long story short, Brian, an ex lover came to the rescue. But he complained of such short notice. Maybe thats the reason why he had such a very hard time getting hard on. In the end, he suggested Tamara fuck him instead.
Model:
Tamara
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 156-domladyboydonging-hdv.wmv
File Size : 677.28 MB
Duration : 00:22:16
Audio : WMA, 372 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: