Old 06-24-2020, 12:06 AM #621
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Fat Cock Femboy-Kae

Shemax.com- Fat Cock Femboy-Kae

Description:
I was driving around and considering not getting any `entertainment`. I had gone to 4 different ladyboy bars and hadn`t found anything that really stood out. I was looking for something but didn`t quite know what it was. Low and behold, I took the turn down Soi 7 and about half way down on the left I noticed Kae. The bar she works in has a mix of girls and ladyboys and to be honest, I wasn`t sure what she was. Either way I was going to take her but after talking to her a little I was delighted to know she was a ladyboy. I acted like I didn`t believe her so I could get a sneak peek of her cock (I play that game alot) and I can`t explain my excitement when I found out she had a nice big one I could play with. I quickly paid her bar fine and we hit the road.

When we got back to the room she was acting a bit shy. (she told me she had never taken photos or video before...so she is another LadyboyPlayer exclusive) For me her shyness wasn`t a problem because it went well with her innocent look. It took me a little bit to warm her up and I peeled her layers off one by one. It was almost like she didn`t know what to do. Once she going though she was OK and things started moving along rapidly as you can see in the video.

When we were finished with everything she told me she had two boyfriends and was shy about them possibly seeing her video on the website. So...I would like to take this opportunity to apologize in advance to her two foreign boyfriends for blowing my load on her...lol.
Model:
Kae
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 159-fatcockfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 375.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:12:06
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 367 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:159-fatcockfemboy-pichi.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:159-fatcockfemboy-hdv.wmv - 375.3 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:07 AM #622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Titted T-Babe-Gisely

Shemax.com- Big Titted T-Babe-Gisely

Description:
You just can`t get any sexier then this big titted, blond shemale beauty. Gisely had an angel smile and eyes that could melt the polar caps. We found her sitting quietly in the park enjoying a magazine and the afternoon sun all by her lonesome. Her enticing white dress showed off her creamy cleavage and was short enough to reveal her long, smooth legs and you couldn’t help but to stare at all that tantalizing, exposed flesh. She was too irresistible to ignore so we just had to say hello and strike up a conversation with this T-girl temptress. With closer inspection, we saw that Giselly had been drooling over the hunks in her magazine she was over heated and ready to play. She slipped out of her dress left in only her white thong and high heels showing us her incredible body and dusky tipped breasts. This horny shebabe loved being watched and she played with her hard shecock until it spewed its creamy cum.
Model:
Gisely
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 58-bigtittedtbabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 538.45 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:58-bigtittedtbabe-pichi.zip - 28.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:58-bigtittedtbabe-hdv.wmv - 538.4 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:10 AM #623
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tattooed T-Babe-Labelle Sandorran

Shemax.com- Tattooed T-Babe-Labelle Sandorran

Description:
Labelle is one shemale beauty that you could spend days watching play with her hot body and just never get enough of. With her dark and sultry beauty, those big boobies and that thick shecock, she just sizzles with sexual energy and it comes through loud and clear on film. Even this t-girls tattoos are sexy as hell and watching her strip down to show off those tight and juicy curves while she pumps her chick dick will have you drooling down your chin in wicked delight and wanting more of this shemale hottie.
Model:
Labelle Sandorran
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 122-tattooedtbabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 471.74 MB
Duration : 00:15:34

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:122-tattooedtbabe-pichi.zip - 103.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:122-tattooedtbabe-hdv.wmv - 471.7 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:22 AM #624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black Femboy-Toya

Shemax.com- Black Femboy-Toya

Description:
Well some of you might think Nicoles face is a bit too masculine but I bet you can guess by her body type what her redeeming feature is. Yes in only her red bra and black bikini bottoms she showcases her long lean body which is usually dead giveaway for you know what. So really know surprise when she gets naked to reveal her big fat hard hairy shecock. From behind we also see she has a nice slim somewhat hairy ass which she politely fingers as her floppy balls hang below. Laying back to begin her jerk her wild mane of hair gives her a more feminine look which we like. Perhaps to compensate for her lack of tits she grabs a melon and then squirts a big load of cum all over it.

Photographers Comments: I remember Nicole arriving very relax. Unlike other models Ive worked with who asked too many question, Nicole has only one question, Where do you want me to cum?" And she saw the plastic mango I use as props and suggested to put it" there. As we started the shoot, her mood didnt change and it was obvious how she loves to tease in front of the camera. She has no qualms likewise doing her hardcore scene with somebody who was just introduce to her a couple of minutes after she arrives. For Nicole, it was nothing more than work that needs to be done.
Model:
Toya
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : blackfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 595.49 MB
Duration : 00:19:54
Audio : WMA, 366 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:blackfemboy-pichi.zip - 104.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:blackfemboy-hdv.wmv - 595.5 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:25 AM #625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Waterfall Stroke-Erika Backster

Shemax.com- Waterfall Stroke-Erika Backster

Description:
Here is a gorgeous, hard body T-girl beauty that is going to knock your socks off and have you ready to pop. Erika is a blonde shemale babe with sweet curves, a bubble butt and a thick shecock that she loves to play with. She strips bare ass naked for the camera showing off her sexy tan lines while she plays in the fountain. Then she lies back on the rocks stroking her girl pole until it is hard and throbbing before she moans in ecstasy and squirts her creamy jizz like a geyser.
Model:
Erika Backster
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 78-waterfallstroke-hdv.wmv
File Size : 531.62 MB
Duration : 00:17:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:78-waterfallstroke-pichi.zip - 114.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:78-waterfallstroke-hdv.wmv - 531.6 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:26 AM #626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb-Bom

Shemax.com- Bom is da Bomb-Bom

Description:
Bom is another sexy young Pattaya girl who will blow your mind and your load. She ignites your fuse with her compact little body which sports her big head and two large exotic eyes. Our device is triggered by her cute cock and nice tits. The countdown to detonation begins with her dick sucking while she plungers her own stick of dynamite until it explodes with cum.

Met up with Bom at the New Orn Bar on Soi Diana in Pattaya as I was walking back to my hotel on Soi LK. Half way between 2nd Road and Soi Bukhao, this bar is quite a ways from the main Ladyboy Bar areas in Pattaya which are Walking Street, Soi 131 and Soi 6 and are all between Beach and 2nd Roads (see Travel Guide for further details). It is a large outdoor bar that appears to be open 24 hours although like in the movie Aliens the ladyboys mostly come at night, mostly. But if you are staying in the Soi BukhaoDianaLK area this can be convenient when you are coming back from the other bars at 4AM and are still horny.
Model:
Bom
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 284.84 MB
Duration : 00:09:24

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:63-bomisdabomb-pichi.zip - 31.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:63-bomisdabomb-hdv.wmv - 284.8 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:28 AM #627
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black Big Stick-Brooke

Shemax.com- Black Big Stick-Brooke

Description:
This was her first time modelling. I found her very easy to work with. She was flirty and patient. She was easy to talk to and she told me some sexy stories. She is young ,19 I think, and gets erect easily. She plan to get implants (breast) soon.
Model:
Brooke
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 26-blackbigstick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 426.53 MB
Duration : 00:12:28
Audio : WMA, 375 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:26-blackbigstick-pichi.zip - 61.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:26-blackbigstick-hdv.wmv - 426.5 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:30 AM #628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Red Fishnet Femboy Catch-Ann

Shemax.com- Red Fishnet Femboy Catch-Ann

Description:
Ann is a tall and sexy tranny chick that could turn the head of any man when she enters a room. She looks incredible in her red dress and matching fishnet stockings. But once the clothes come off and she exposes her uncut shecock, she will make your mouth water.
Model:
Ann
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : redfishnetfemboycatch-hdv.wmv
File Size : 540.15 MB
Duration : 00:17:07
Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:redfishnetfemboycatch-pichi.zip - 23.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:redfishnetfemboycatch-hdv.wmv - 540.2 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:33 AM #629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle-Mo

Shemax.com- Shrinks Like a Frightened Turtle-Mo

Description:
Mo is only 18 and still has lots of baby fat and was looking nubile in her tight white T-shirt and short lacy miniskirt. Despite the chubby cheeks her pretty face is much older looking with her arched eyebrows and easy smile. Her straw like two colored hair is no doubt the result of the purchased femininity of hair extensions which will look much better when grown out. She disrobes quickly and we see she is a short in stature and will appeal mainly to men who like there girls with a bit of meat on them, yet because of her youth her fat little tummy and ass still look sexy. She begins to stroke her plump little cock with two fingers and then decides to sit in the water and proceeds to wash her shedink and large unshaven pubes. Looking down on her puffy little hormonal tits and moist crotch I could not help but get my hard cock in the scene which she happily slurps and this causes her cock to grow and the pink head to emerge like an unfrightened turtle but the little guy is soon scared back into his shell.

Like when George got seen by a girl with his pants down after getting out of the pool in the classic Seinfeld episode, poor already small cocked Mo is suffering from a case of shrinkage here. We thought it would be nice to do her set at a secluded spot down by the creek on our ladyboy picnic but the mixture of the cool water and the threat of being seen caused her cock to act like a frightened turtle. Living in an equatorial country most ladyboys are quite susceptible to temperature changes outside of about a five degree variation. Unlike westerners they stay out of the sun as they think white skin is attractive and dark skin is ugly which probably explains why so many want farang boyfriends. You would think they would be used to it but they are always complaining that it is too hot when temps get above 30 Celsius. This shoot was done near Kohn Kaen where it can go below 20 degrees which to them is freezing.
Model:
Mo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 61-shrinkslikeafrightenedturtle-hdv.wmv
File Size : 327.45 MB
Duration : 00:11:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:61-shrinkslikeafrightenedturtle-pichi.zip - 30.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:61-shrinkslikeafrightenedturtle-hdv.wmv - 327.4 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:37 AM #630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Thunder Thigh Wonder-Tandy

Shemax.com- Thunder Thigh Wonder-Tandy

Description:
There is about as much chance of stopping Tandy once she is in motion as there is a locomotive with a head of steam. This BrazilianCajun mix shebabe has complete command of her bountiful assets and uses them to get what she wants. If you are in her sites she starts by looking you up and down with her large white exotic eyes and she often arches one eyebrow as she gives you a sly lopsided smirk that says what you got for me boy. If you are not convinced to surrender your wallet by her alluring look and big brown boobs she will use her secret weapon which of course is her giant black booty. From behind she will bare her generous junk and let you stare in wonder at her thunderous thighs. Only after she has stunned you into submission does she turn around with a big meaty black shedick in one hand while she undoes your pants with the other. She will then quake the floor by dropping to her knees and offer her large wet mouth as a place to moisten your dick. She enjoys showing and shaking her ample ass as she massages her dick hard and she knows you are also stoking your dick as you watch. Her goal is to get you to cum on her brown tummy and crotch which will cause her to also squirt white jizz from her big black tool.
Model:
Tandy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 35-thunderthighwonder-hdv.wmv
File Size : 378.05 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download Screenshots: