Old 08-23-2019, 09:48 AM #71301
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:51 AM #71302
Модератор

Модератор

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip, please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play, loud kissing sounds, and lots of tease.
Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:52 AM #71303
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:57 AM #71304
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive Intox-Fantasy overload...take hit after hit and watch me mesmerize you. This clip will drive your cock, mind, and bank account wild.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 10:05 AM #71305
Модератор

Модератор

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly, deliciously count a man down to his orgasm, knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting.
Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don't have permission to cum at the end, it's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will, through that triggering sequence of descending numbers, bringing you dangerously close to the edge.
Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course, there'll be a punishment if you fail...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 24 min 48 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 10:09 AM #71306
Модератор

Модератор

Gaze into my intense eyes as you hit that w33d. Take the heavy smoke deep into your hungry bloodstream. Enjoy the euphoric lightness of your mind spiraling down and away, down into my gentle grasp. Your cock hardens. Take another big hit and grow harder, harder, harder still. Your thoughts focus, like a tunnel, narrowing in on me and only me. You can't tear your eyes away from my body as you get higher, and higher, and higher still. All you can do is let my words wash over you. All you can do is worship me. All you can do is jerk that horny cock and get even more fucked up.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 27 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 10:09 AM #71307
Модератор

Модератор

Such a pathetic loser. You cum so fast it's not even worth teasing you! That's why you are just going to stroke and blow your load while I humiliate you. Oh, and enjoy the nice surprise I have for you after!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 181 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 10:13 AM #71308
Модератор

Модератор

You identify as a straight male, right? You love big titties like Mine. You enjoy fucking pussy and can only imagine how tight Mine is. You **** with women. You have never had sex with a man. All of this is true, yes? Until you begin to masturbate. When you are alone and about to stroke your dick, your thoughts change. Suddenly you are imagining cocks. Big, hard, juicy, cock. You are not sure what is wrong with you! You are 100% straight and have "normal" thoughts until you decide to jerk off! Masturbation puts you in the faggot frame of mind. Just focus on Me and My body as you stroke. The thoughts of cock should stay out of your head as long as you focus on Me.... I think....
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 561 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 10:19 AM #71309
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along.

Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 10:20 AM #71310
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot.

Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile