Old 04-29-2019, 11:39 AM #18691
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to Consumer cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:42 AM #18692
Модератор

Модератор

It's that time of year, well, almost. I'm getting ready to start hitting the gym to get beach bikini ready. But you, don't bother. you just need to be "wallet ready." That's the only training you need. Besides, what in the hell do you have to try and look good for? Seriously.
Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:43 AM #18693
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to max out your credit card for me. Doesn't that sound like a productive day? Just look at my smile, it sets you at ease,it reassures you that this is the right thing to do. You're not scared or worried, this is exactly what you want to be doing. Every time you look at my beautiful smile any apprehension that you might have fades away. You know that giving in is the only choice you have. I've enslaved you, and serving Me is your highest priority.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:44 AM #18694
Модератор

Модератор

I'm warning you. You don't want to buy this. If you haven't been caught in my asses clutch, you want to run. My ass is so addictive, but you're not going to listen. You're going to buy this clip and become another addicted ass puppet. My ass grabs hold and takes over your life and finances. There is nothing you can do about it. But, I warned you. I warned you not to watch. I warned you not to stare. I warned you that this ass is highly addictive. But, since you decided to take the plunge, I'll push you the rest of the way down.
Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:46 AM #18695
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Its been 5 years I've had my English slave in a contract. Every 6 months he takes the long travel to pamper, spoil and serve me. Because every 6 months he signs his contract in person and documented on camera. In April its always in Vegas. He has to work hard and come up with different way to make each trip better than the last. Penthouse at the Bellagio is nice surprise. I call him in, its time to sign and also make some adjustments. All the terms and amounts Im fairly satisfied with except for the amount he must pay to break it. Since he never plans to leave me, why shouldn't it be $1,000,000? Wow, that's a lot of zeros slave. He is reluctant as usual, he always has a little fight in him. Especially when it comes to his life savings. I think a little face sitting and breath control will help ease his mind and influence him to sign away another 6 months and basically the rest of his life. I sit and relax on top of his face while enjoying the view from my beautiful bedroom...Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:47 AM #18696
Модератор

Модератор

You are obsessed with the thought of having a big cock, alas you are stuck with a little peanut. I verbally abuse & humiliate you for it, which is long overdue. You couldn't please a woman with that pathetic excuse for a dick, but this huge 13" BBC sure does...then again, you couldn't imagine the thought of FILLING a pussy, could you? I gladly charge you a small dick tax and then some to be in my presence..frankly, i'm embarrassed for you.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:47 AM #18697
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a little game, shall we? I'll pull out My Big Black Beautiful Toy, and you pull out your Itty, bitty beta dicklette......Awe what's the matter? Feeling a little bit intimidated watching Me struggle to get My fist around this Big Thick Cock? Knowing that your tiny tool would disappear inside of my little hand. Pathetic, but true isn't it loser? You can't use a fist at all can you? No, what's more appropriate for a little dick loser like you is a tiny two finger tug, now isn't it? Go ahead, tell Size Queen Roxana Rae what a pathetically tiny tool you have.......I promise not to laugh.........go ahead.....** it can't be that, oh, lol, lol, roflmao! I thought that was your pinky! You mean that's it??!! Oh my God, forget what I said, you should be embarrassed. Get used to Fucking Your 2 fingers loser, because that unfuckably puny penis won't be penetrating any pussy.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 1.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:49 AM #18698
Модератор

Модератор

You have No meaning in My life unless you are Spending Cash on Me. It's the only way I will have any interest in you. But you already know that don't you? You better keep that cash flow coming if you want to Keep My Attention and have Me be a constant part of your life.***I'm only interested in your Bank Account. I'm only interested in your Paycheck I'm only interested in your Financial Sacrifice***Your cash makes My Body Tingle Mmmmmm and the more of it you have the More it DRIVES ME WILD!I Love to use My Body against you, Teasing you endlessly until I get what I want. I Love to Play My Wicked Games with you.I'm going to manage every penny that you have. I already have plans for your paycheck and it doesn't include you.You're going to give Me everything I want. and you're going to LOVE it. You know what to do, You know EXACTLY how to please ME.
Models: Worship Princess Jeslyn

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:49 AM #18699
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you'd get away with spying on your hot stepsister in the shower, but you're sooo wrong. She finds your hidden camera, and decides to make a humiliating voiceover to shame you into feeling bad for being a pervert. You had a strong urge to watch her sexy ass in the shower, and you're still jerking even as she exposes you for your disgusting kink. She's just so sexy, you can't help it. You're that fucking pathetic.
Models: China Universe

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 41.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:50 AM #18700
Модератор

Модератор

I see you there jerking off to my videos. Don't put your cock away, let me help you. I'm going to make you edge to me and give you jerk off instructions during our time together. I'm also going to be telling you to lick up all the pre-cum that oozes out of your cock along the way. The further and further you make it through this video the more I will be teasing my sexy body for you. The last part of my body you will see and be rewarded with when it's time to cum is my sweet pussy. But only if you eat all of the cum that's in your hand.
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 2.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile