Old 03-19-2020, 06:47 AM #137871
Модератор

Модератор

Default Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 06:48 AM #137872
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wild Party Girl Cam Show HD Smoking with Ass to Mouth - FawnaFuller - iwantclips

Wild Party Girl Cam Show HD Smoking with Ass to Mouth - FawnaFuller - iwantclips

Fishnet fetish plus smoking fetish solo masturbation with toys. I do ATM (ass to mouth}using butt plug I've been anal training with super hot babe cam show
Models: FawnaFuller

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 06:51 AM #137873
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loser For Shiny Tits - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Loser For Shiny Tits - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Prepare yourself to go deep into loser jerk off mode!! My huge perfect tits are bursting out of the shiniest bodysuit ever and I want to fuck you up. I want you to know you're a loser every time you see a pair of tits, especially mine. Losers only get to pay and stroke!! Use code SHINYFUCKSMEUP for a fun little loser surprise!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 06:52 AM #137874
Модератор

Модератор

Default bratty BANNED WORD bimbo is only happy with your cash - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

bratty BANNED WORD bimbo is only happy with your cash - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot Weapon of Torment. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 07:02 AM #137875
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy: Hot student catches pervy teacher on camera - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my Step-Parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 07:06 AM #137876
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bikini Blonde - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Bratty Bikini Blonde - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

What better way to tease you and your silly cock than an itty bitty bikini and my bratty attitude?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 07:20 AM #137877
Модератор

Модератор

Default Precious feet - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

Precious feet - MissSarahDom - iwantclips

Sitting there with your pathetic horny face, touching yourself, wishing to be in front of Me, kissing My red stiletto shoes, tasting and licking MY precious feet, This feet are tormenting your dreams, dreaming each night to worship this royal sexy feet, imagining your tongue licking My sweaty soles instead of this slave.Seeing him taking the full foot inside his mouth, sucking it, makes you drooling. But that's the only thing you can do: desperately crave My feet and pay for My clips like an addict pays for his Silly Stuff, you pay for My hot delicious feet.
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 07:20 AM #137878
Модератор

Модератор

Default - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

- PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 07:24 AM #137879
Модератор

Модератор

Default Winners and Losers - London Lix - iwantclips

Winners and Losers - London Lix - iwantclips

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-19-2020, 07:25 AM #137880
Модератор

Модератор

Default Is This What You Want? (Jenna Hoskins) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Is This What You Want? (Jenna Hoskins) - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Hi Hubby! I found out your secret!! You are a dirty little pervert! You LOVE chicks with dicks. You are so fucking gross, well now you get your wish! I bet you never imagined me with a dick! You love it you freak! You are addicted to she males. I bet this is turning you on so much! Huge dicks and huge tits! Your perfect fantasy. This cock is making you hard. You are such a loser! Get that hand around your cock and stroke as I stroke. These huge tits and cock are turning you on so much. You are nothing but a loser! I have a bigger cock than you loser! Come here and wank my dick! Such a dirty little cunt! You are so turned on by this, what a wanker! Come suck this dick loser! - Jenna Hoskins
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile