Old 04-14-2020, 05:01 PM #142881
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:02 PM #142882
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lost In Love with Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Lost In Love with Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

A deeply mesmerizing love addiction journey complete with mantras, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, all whilst stroking your cock and sniffing your favorite mind-enhancer. Contains STROBE effects; watch with headphones, and with caution.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 23 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:03 PM #142883
Модератор

Модератор

Default Simple, Stupid Loser JOI - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Simple, Stupid Loser JOI - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I could play intense, complicated, mind bending games of verbal humiliation. but your stupid brain (or lack thereof) doesn't require that much effort, does it?

Your cock gets hard at just the sight of the loser symbol or middle finger. I usually find this kind of thing tacky - something you'd see flooding the findom hashtag on Twitter - but this is your kryptonite, isn't it?

I'll be happy to let you indulge in this, only because it's so very easy for Me. I can just put on this cute little bratty outfit, bring out the hand symbols, and call you a loser a few times and you'll cum. This description - which is humiliating in itself - urges you to "BUY IT, LOSER."

No eloquent monologue or intense visual effects are needed to bring someone like you to your knees. You're just too simple and easy, so effort is unnecessary on My part.

And guess what? After all of this generic verbal humiliation, I'll even let you cum!
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 836 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:03 PM #142884
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edging towards a Facial Release (CEI) - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Edging towards a Facial Release (CEI) - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I LOVE making you eat your own cum! This clip requires you to be ready to edge your self to the brink of orgasm and follow My instructions. Stroke it and pump it just how I say, as I get you horny enough to do things you wouldn't normally consider doing. It's hot knowing I can get you to do freaky things to yourself, just to please Me. Are you ready?
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:04 PM #142885
Модератор

Модератор

Default Coach Sasha Adams Private Nude Yoga Session - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

Coach Sasha Adams Private Nude Yoga Session - Femdom Life Coach - iwantclips

Willie always stares at my ass in class so finally Willie had the balls to book a private session with me. I made sure Willie had a special private session that would keep him booking appointments with me week after week in his special nude yoga session. That hard cock sticking up in the air really needed some of my special yoga Therapy-Fantasy relief. I know I'll be seeing Willie every week.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 44.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:05 PM #142886
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty school project partner ignores you - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Bratty school project partner ignores you - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Score! You get lucky for once in your loser life and get paired with the hot girl in class for a group project. Even better she invites you over to her house to work on it! But as soon as you get there she makes you do the project by yourself while she ignores you completely, scrolling twitter, taking selfies, all while teasing you with her short shorts...
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:06 PM #142887
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny P0pp3rs Bitch Mind Fuck Worship - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Bratty Bunny P0pp3rs Bitch Mind Fuck Worship - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Get fucked up. Follow my directions. You want to serve me, you want to obey me. Whatever it is I throw at you. You want to be under my spell. Hypn0tized by my words and beauty. Inhale deeper and deeper with those p0pp3rs. You become fully mind fucked for me. A perfect slave for me. Weak and submissive. I control you. Now get a dildo ready to pump in and out of your ass for me. You're a p0ppers bitch for Bunny. Repeat it. Get it deep in your head. Let me take over your mind. Breathe it all in. Doesn't your mind feel fuzzy? That's the effects taking over. There's no way out. No way to escape. Now eat it for me.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:07 PM #142888
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:09 PM #142889
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Revenge Bondage! Tied Up, Ballgagged, Slapped, & Facefucked - Davina Davis - iwantclips

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to **** on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 05:12 PM #142890
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips