Old 04-15-2020, 12:28 PM #143371
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Girlfriend Game - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

The Girlfriend Game - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:30 PM #143372
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be Better for Me (Positive Affirmations) - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Be Better for Me (Positive Affirmations) - Princess Miki - iwantclips

**NOTE: This clip is a gently mesmerizing journey that only focuses on delivering positive affirmations. My message and My exercise of dominance comes in many forms, and here, I want to use My power over you to help enforce positive changes in your life.

This clip isn't like My other "mesmerize" or "mind fuck" clips. It isn't designed to alter your state of mind in drastic ways; instead, it is meant to ground you and bring you back to the center of your purpose: Me. **

I know My presence in your life has already impacted your life for the better in a multitude of ways, but I am aware that you are human, and you can't be a perfect submissive - nor a perfect person - every moment of every day. However, I know that you can always become a better version of yourself, and therefore, a better submissive for Me.

There are times when your vices distract you, and there are times when remaining dedicated to your goals becomes a challenge. When you feel yourself faltering, I want you to find peace and calm in My voice. Think to yourself, "what would She want?"

You will then remember that what I want is what's best for you: to be better for Me.

You won't feel as strong of a pull toward the things that act as a barrier between you and Me. You will be reminded of who you belong to, and who you need to please and impress.

I want you to be the best version of yourself for Me. I will be your drive. Your motivation. Your anchor. When you feel your resolve wavering, listen for My whispers in your ear asking you, "what would I want?"

To strive for constant improvement is another form of worship.

Be better for Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:31 PM #143373
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:31 PM #143374
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweet Verbal Cruelty - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Sweet Verbal Cruelty - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I look so very sweet, don't I? My voice sounds like how candy tastes, too. But no matter how sweet I look and sound, it can't mask the brutality of My words. it just makes it more fun to swallow.

The delicious confusion and mindfuckery I deliver is something you can't resist. It makes you so very horny, and it's easy for Me to control and shrink your ego by merely telling you the truth, all while looking so adorable.

I'll remind you over and over again how pathetic, undesirable, useless and hopeless you are, and you'll beg for more and more. These are things that everyone around you think already, but you know that they'll never tell you to your face because. well, it's uncomfortable dishing out your most brutal thoughts, even if it's to someone you genuinely find pathetic.

Besides, you prefer that the messenger is this cute.
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 719 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:32 PM #143375
Модератор

Модератор

Default Never Enough for Bratty Lindsay - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Never Enough for Bratty Lindsay - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

A spoiled brat like me always gets what she wants. You're nothing but a mere little slave bitch in my stable of servants. I NEVER take no for an answer because I know that I'm powerful and strong minded enough to get exactly what I want. No matter how much I take from you, it'll never be enough. I'll always be craving more. You can't ever say no to my greed, it turns you on too much. My powerful mind and body will coerce you into giving me exactly what I want, when I want. Now be a good bitch boy, purchase this clip, and get on your knees with your wallet ready as I tell you how it's NEVER ENOUGH.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:32 PM #143376
Модератор

Модератор

Default ButtSlut to CumSlut - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

ButtSlut to CumSlut - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:33 PM #143377
Модератор

Модератор

Default Connected Blackma1l - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Connected Blackma1l - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's not surprising that in this day and age I don't need a lot of information to blackma1l you. The world is so connected! With the help of computers, social media, facebook, I can get everything I need out of you just from the purchase of this clip. Are you willing to take the plunge?
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:33 PM #143378
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Loser's Night In - Aroma - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

A Loser's Night In - Aroma - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Look, we both know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit at home and stroke. Let's make it a little but more interesting this time. What do ya say? Don't worry, I'm here to guide you through your little night in with Me. All you need is Aroma, your hand and your pathetic cock and we'll both have some fun.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:34 PM #143379
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:35 PM #143380
Модератор

Модератор

Default Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Metronome Challenge - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Up for a challenge? A little metronome challenge? This metronome edging game is really two challenges in one. I start the pace out fast, coaxing you into matching my unrelenting beat. You stroke and stroke, trying with all your willpower to keep from exploding.

But don't worry, it'll get easier before it gets harder. The beat slows, little by little. Ohhh this feels good, doesn't it? Just the perfect pace, slow enough for you to savor my teasing body in this incredibly sexy lingerie, but fast enough to really feel the masturbatory pleasure in every cell of your body. It's becoming easier to stay in control now, isn't it?

Slower, and slower, and...

Now the second part of the challenge kicks into full f o r c e. My cum countdown begins, and you're beating to an almost impossibly slow beat. Can that dripping dick cum for me? I know you can cum FAST, but can you cum SLOW? Let's find out..
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile