Old 05-26-2019, 05:10 PM #26691
Модератор

Модератор

That little pathetic thing in between your legs is worthless. You cannot satisfy yourself how could you ever expect to satisfy anyone else? I am going to spare you the future sadness and disappointments your lil shrimpy will incur. You are never to have sex again. You will spend the rest of your life jerking with your two fingers and watching me laugh at you. The sound of my laugh makes you turned on and humiliated. You love it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:13 PM #26692
Модератор

Модератор

The last time you left my office you were left feeling embarrassed and humiliated. Yet, you have been dying to get back in to see me after realizing everything I had said was all true. It was certainly unorthodox but with your very special case sometimes things have to be improvised. I am glad to see that you are back again and we do have much more to discuss.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:18 PM #26693
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:20 PM #26694
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, Coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:20 PM #26695
Модератор

Модератор

I wonder what caught your eye about this video? Was it the shiny body suit? Of course. You're addicted to shiny things and you just can't stop jerking to it. So go ahead indulge, I know your dick is already hard and your little loser brain is about to short circuit. Get ready for the sexiest jerk off instructions of your life, my perfect body in shiny clothes vs your weak little mind. HA! It's not even a competition.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:22 PM #26696
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:22 PM #26697
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:25 PM #26698
Модератор

Модератор

In the near future most of the women live in cuckold marriage. They have a rich ,sensual,reliable and humble beta male husband and also some alpha male lover. Beta males have to wear chastity belt 24/7 and they serve their wifes without any question.There are also the Bullminators ,the perfect cuckold trainers. Bullminators are clones and they are made to train beta males to be perfect cuckold husband! My son sent me a real Bullminator back from the future and his mission to make my loser husband my humble cuckold slave! My husband doesn't want to accept his new role but he has no chance against the Bullminator! MERCILESS FOOTBITCH TRAINING The Bullminator violently grabs my husband and throws him to the floor. He Coerces him to lick my shoes clean and suck my feet like a good bitch while he gives my husband some hard wallops as well! KISS YOUR WIFE'S COCK FLAVORED MOUTH! : SUCK AND KISS HUMILIATION! The Bullminator violently grabs my husband and throws him to the floor. He alternately fucks my mouth and Coerces my loser husband to kiss my cock flavored mouth as passionate as possible! I'LL TEACH YOU YOUR PLACE! : MERCILESS TRAMPLING & FUCK HUMILIATION! The Bullminator violently grabs my husband and throws him to the floor. He makes me step on him with my full weight and fucks me hard while I trample my husband all over his body and face . "Sorry Honey but your new place is under my feet!" MAKE THE BED,PUT ON THE CHASTITY AND SUFFER! The Bullminator command my husband to make the bed for us while we kiss and do some heavy petting . The Bullminator also brought my hubby a steel chastity and Coerces him to put on it . My bull fucks me doggy style while I suck my hubby's locked cock and enjoy his painful moans! WE TEACH YOU HOW A LOSER FUCKS HIS WIFE! My husband 's useless tiny cock is still locked in the chastity. The Bullminator teaches him how a real loser fucks without his own cock. He brought my husband a big black thick strapon and now Coerces him to put on it and fuck my juicy pussy! My miserable husband fucks me with the huge strapon while the chastity hurts him really badly! BULLMINATORS CUM LIKE A HORSE! : EXTREME FOOTBITCH TRAINING AND CREAMPIE EATING HUMILIATION! My husband 's useless tiny cock is still locked in the chastity and we also put a dental gag in his mouth . The dental gag keeps his mouth wide open for my pleasure. My Bullminator command my husband to suck my feet as deep as possible while he fucks me so bad and give me multiple orgasms. Finally the Bullminator empties his balls inside me. I get totally shocked when I feel his sperm in my pussy because Bullminators cum like a horse!!! I sit in my husband's face and Coerce him to swallow this massive creampie till the last drop! BETWEEN 2 ROUND : GIVE YOUR WIFE A GREAT FOOT MASSAGE BEFORE I FUCK HER AGAIN! The bullminator is a really perfect lover but I need some relax between rounds. Before Round 2 the Bullminator command my husband to bring me a drink and give me a great footmassage. My pathetic husband kneels in front of us and rubs my feet while we humiliate him verbally and give him many hard wallops as well! COME ON LOSER ,USE YOUR TONGUE WHILE I GET FUCKED IN MY ASS ! Cuckolds are genetic garbage and they are the most useless creature of nature. They have only one valuable body part ,their tongues ! Now I ride the Bullminator with my ass while I command my husband to alternately lick my pussy and my nipples ! SOLUTION FOR BIG MISTAKES : I WANNA RUB OUT YOUR COCK AND BALLS! I tell the Bullminator I really hate my husband's useless cock and he has a great solution for this problem. He brought me a very special rubber from the future and he tells me I can rub out this loser's pathetic cock and balls! I think he just jokes with me but I want to give it a try! I rub my husband's cock and balls as hard as pssible while he screams in pain like a suckling pig. MASSIVE FACIAL AND CUM EATING CUCKOLD HUMILIATION!! I really love the Bullminator's perfect thick cock. He has sustained erection for hours and hours and he cum like a horse! Now I give him a great passionate blowjob in front of my loser husband's eyes. Finally the Bullminator gives me a super huge facial!!! I Coerce my husband to lick the cum off my face and swallow it till the last drop!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 1 h 34 min
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 1.77 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:26 PM #26699
Модератор

Модератор

Find a quiet, relaxing place to watch this clip. Turn off the lights, plug in your headphones, and feel my sweet whispering voice enter your ears. No distractions in sight. It's just you and me now. Start stroking your cock. My gentle voice guides your jerking, taking you through one edge after another. The binaural tones mingle with my soft, reverberating whispers, sending shivers and tingles through your body. Brain tingling, cock aching, the euphoria consumes you. Your mind melts. You're immersed, completely in the moment, already exploding with pleasure, but holding back that orgasm until I say the word. When you finally do come, it's beyond intense. Your whole body and whole mind convulse together in an experience of total bliss.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 05:26 PM #26700
Модератор

Модератор

Your biggest turn on is a hot, thick, strong woman. Knowing she is more powerful than even YOU makes that cock throb. Seeing and hearing about my transformation from a Teen 18+y, tiny skinny girl to a powerful, strong, athletic woman makes you weak! As I try on my old clothes from my weak, skinny days I talk about how confident I am now. How I LOVE being stronger than everyone I know! Seeing my old tiny sized clothes barely fitting around my large, toned glutes and tiny tops barely covering my giant tits will sure to make you lose it!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 46.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile