Old 05-23-2019, 08:01 AM #25641
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:07 AM #25642
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:10 AM #25643
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:25 AM #25644
Модератор

Модератор

After a long first day of school I decided to take a hot bubble bath and you're invited . I dare you to find the nip slip I forgot to edit out . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 21 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:48 AM #25645
Модератор

Модератор

("A good old Christmas knees up." Noun BRITISH informal a lively party or gathering. "we had a bit of a knees-up last night") Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:55 AM #25646
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:56 AM #25647
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 09:03 AM #25648
Модератор

Модератор

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
Size: 3.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 09:14 AM #25649
Модератор

Модератор

Because sometimes you just cannot wait... Are you ready for a quickie? Dying for that release? No BS here, let us just get to the point and start stroking that tiny, pathetic cock of yours! You get the pleasure of looking at my beautiful, princess body while imagining what it would be like to be with a goddess like myself. I mean, do you really last much longer than this "quickie" anyway? Haha! I will even count you down... Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 09:17 AM #25650
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom video. The name Fluffy is used a few times] Your dick gets so hard for me in these tiny little bikinis, doesn't it? It's not often that you get to see a woman so Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy. It's not often that you get to stroke whilst enjoying so much flesh, so soak it in. Tease your dick as I pour oil all over my tight curves. My big tits, peachy ass, long legs...you're just loving watching that pussy get drenched and wet as I dirty talk to you, aren't you? I mindfuck you into submission, explaining why I really don't think it's a good idea that I show you my pussy, given that you're an innocent little virgin. Don't you think it'd ruin your 'sex life', remove all of the excitement and anticipation from what is currently so sacred? Do you really want to earn my nudity today? I'll give you a few tasks to complete if you do...but I'm telling you...I can be very persuasive...and even as I ****. off my slingshot bikini to reveal my tits, even as I drop my thong, fully nude in front of you, you might find yourself looking away, wanting to retain your innocence after all...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile