Old 07-18-2019, 08:44 PM #60481
Модератор

Модератор

Everyday I am going to give you a special clip from my store to purchase and edge to during our session. You will use this clip as a stop-and-go session for the next seven days while following all my instructions on what to purchase and edge to. Some of these clips are not the cheapest ones I have ever created so this is not for the weak AND if you cum to any of the clips other than day 7 you will be paying a hefty penalty. If you don't purchase the clip I instruct you to, (or can't afford it) you must go the whole day without stroking. This week you will only follow my jerk off instructions and its going to cost you day after day without a single orgasm until I grant you permission. Get your cock and wallet ready this is going to be a wild ride. Consists of: Edging Edging game, Edging schedule, JOI Games, JOI, jerk off instruction, FinDom, JOI, Financial Domination, Cum control, orgasm control, Money Slave, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Financial Slavery, Body worship, tit worship, ass worship, mind fuck, mental domination, sensual domination, femdom, female supremacy, female domination,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60482
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60483
Модератор

Модератор

Oh this is the juiciest choice! I love getting loser cocks all nice and red before, each stroke deserves proper punishment with it and i've got a special Torment for a good painslut like you! My powerful pussy can take a good smacking and I can't help but love seeing you wrigle and try any way out of a slap or five on your cock, you want to stroke don't you? That's the only way you can stroke to me, by getting a bit more than what you can handle.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60484
Модератор

Модератор

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
50% Markup LOVEKITTY
100% Markup ADOREKITTY
1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60485
Модератор

Модератор

I've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today, quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way,mutt. Now, this special itch will be only satisfied by me, each time you will have to hold your breath, 7 seconds,there'll be a timer for each,no more no less, it will become more frequent, more erratic, you may stroke as I let you, when I tell you to stop you stop,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie, your brain will evaporate quick, brainless stroke to my curvy body, no more thinking no more choices for you, I'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one, overpowering you with my sexual magic, pulling you deep into a mindless state, dumb & jerking, dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60486
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff P0ppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60487
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff P0ppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60488
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60489
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 08:45 PM #60490
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile