Old 01-05-2020, 06:46 AM #119581
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess ClaraKitty foot tease and worship - clarakitty - iwantclips

Princess ClaraKitty foot tease and worship - clarakitty - iwantclips

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:48 AM #119582
Модератор

Модератор

Default Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:48 AM #119583
Модератор

Модератор

Default Just the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Just the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 06:53 AM #119584
Модератор

Модератор

Default Advanced Breathe Play - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Advanced Breathe Play - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

I command you to hold your breath for a certain amount of time while I tease you. I start swith small durations, then slowly bringing it up, until I'm finally pushing you to your limits. It will earn you stroking time and cumming but if you fail, there is a punishment fitting the crime. Can you handle this advanced breathe play?
Good boys use markup codes:
1000% - GETTINGWEAK
500% - ATM4CAMRYN
100% - SERVEME
50% - PAYCAMRYN
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 21 min 13 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:01 AM #119585
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Edging & Facial Instructions - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Goddess Edging & Facial Instructions - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

I'm a Goddess and you have to do exactly as I tell you! You can't do anything else! and you have to cum ONLY when I say you can cum!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 20 min 10 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:03 AM #119586
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shock!!! How extreme was that...? - Laila-Banx - iwantclips

Shock!!! How extreme was that...? - Laila-Banx - iwantclips

I was once again hitchhiking and when I was at the rest area on the toilet, the guy just drove on. Luckily, another guy took me back. He was also pretty nice ... at least I thought. Because when we were at home and I had made myself fresh, I should notice how he really is. I really did not expect anything like that and it was really pretty blatant, which happened then. I was really shocked that I should have been so mistaken in the guy... but that's what happens when you get into the car with strangers... * Extreme RPG *
Models: Laila-Banx

Duration: 9 min 14 s
Size: 409 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:04 AM #119587
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:05 AM #119588
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ride & Swallow - middlenamerachel - iwantclips

Ride & Swallow - middlenamerachel - iwantclips

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:07 AM #119589
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fitness Training (For Your Cock) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Fitness Training (For Your Cock) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:10 AM #119590
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You keep watching all of these “coerced bi,” “make me bi” clips, and yet… nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that.

I'm tired of your excuses… and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy?

Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

See how good it feels to have an account. Then see how good it feels to flirt with a man. THEN feel how good it feels to have a real cock in your mouth.

Set up your account while you stroke to cock, and stroke to yourself closing the gap between fantasy and reality.

Don't you want to make Me happy? Don't you want to make yourself happy? Then do it. Finally.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile