Old 12-29-2019, 07:26 PM #118961
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 07:33 PM #118962
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 07:36 PM #118963
Модератор

Модератор

Default RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

You're gonna need more luck than that… I know I denied you of your orgasm, but I promise you it was for your own good… I need you to keep stroking, I need you to go deeper… I need you to close your eyes and feel Me implanted in your mind… my hot, sensual, yet dominate voice…. tell you to stroke, worship, spoil, repeat… rub it for good luck… Can you feel yourself getting luckier with every stroke?

GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout:
IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP
IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP
YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP
JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP
IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP
ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP
JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP

Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 07:38 PM #118964
Модератор

Модератор

Default Love in the bathtub - Leeloo - iwantclips

Love in the bathtub - Leeloo - iwantclips

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 07:45 PM #118965
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge To Riley - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Edge To Riley - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 07:50 PM #118966
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ball Punching Orgasm - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Ball Punching Orgasm - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:01 PM #118967
Модератор

Модератор

Default Owning the sissy - Mistress Ayn - iwantclips

Owning the sissy - Mistress Ayn - iwantclips

In this POV clip Mistress Ayn lets all you sissies know what it is like to be owned by Her. your life will no longer be your own as She takes over. She tells you what kind of panties you must wear. As She shows you the pretty black LaPerla panties She is wearing, She reminds you that those are Mistress panties - way too good for a sissy like you. Besides, you have that unsightly bulge that must be contained and of course, pink is the color for sissies. As She continues to tell you about your upcoming hormone treatments, breast implants and other transformative procedures, She eventually gets around to what to do with your little clitty. Don't worry, She is going to let you keep it for a bit longer, but it's going into chastity until arrangements can be make to cut the pathetic piece of meat off. As a final humiliating gesture, Mistress allows you to stroke for Her before She locks you away - but you will stroke Her way. Her control over your little clitty has already begun.
This clip contains: POV, FemDom, sissy training, feminization, joi, chastity
Models: Mistress Ayn

Duration: 17 min 48 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:05 PM #118968
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 20 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:17 PM #118969
Модератор

Модератор

Default Birthday Tits Day 1 - mistresszoey - iwantclips

Birthday Tits Day 1 - mistresszoey - iwantclips

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-29-2019, 08:21 PM #118970
Модератор

Модератор

Default Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile