Old 05-24-2019, 11:08 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Controlled by my Panty Hose Part2 - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Here you are again staring at my shoe dangling from m stocking foot! You're still in your cock cage, you want out? You think you're ready to be released? You think you've proven yourself worthy? Well I don't think that. I think you need to be humiliated and teased some more. I am going to break you. Take off your pants so I can see my cock in it's cage! OMG Are you seriously wearing WHITEY TIDIES?! What are you 9?!? Are you trying to cover up the shame of your caged cock? Do you have to take a wee-wee with your pee-pee? Ok go ahead! No, not in the bathroom, right here in your whitey tidies. Now take them off and put them in your mouth! Feel that warm **** fill your pathetic mouth, lie down on your back! I am going to trample you in my stocking feet! Pathetic loser, you're the worst floor I've ever walked on! You're so fucking fat, lose some weight or I will throw you away like the human garbage you are. Look at your pathetic pin-dick trying to get hard in its cage! Ok, I will release you, but you still can't touch my dick! Sit on your hands like this, that's a good bitch. Now you're going to mentally masturbate to me while I tease you with my stocking feet!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, fat shaming / fat humiliation, femdom pov, pantyhose domme, pantyhose fantasy