Old 02-21-2021, 03:16 AM #521
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Watch me while I drain his dick!

DDFBusty.com- Watch me while I drain his dick

Description:
Carmen Croft takes Claudio Pedros pecker for a rambunctious ride as she pleasures him in every possible position with her firm floppers and eager pussy. After stripping out of her black-and-white leopard print dress and showing us her red-and-black bra and panties, Carmen parades her paps in front of our eyes while Claudio cools his heels in the background. Hes eager to get started but shes determined to give her rapt audience a nice tease show first, standing over us as her hangers hover high above our drooling mouths.
Finally she brings Claudio into the action, prepping his pork with some head and titty-fucking. But she keeps giving us haughty stares throughout, as if shes truly savoring fucking someone while we watch on our computers, our cocks leaky and our balls aching to join the party. Carmen peels her panties for us, keeping Claudio off to the side jacking, while she reveals her smooth shaven mound. Then she grabs Claudios hair and gets him licking her slit. After that she sits on his dick and keeps looking us in the eye while Claudio squeezes her boobs and enjoys her cowgirl moves. We see Carmen take it doggie style on the floor too, but the most intense position is when Claudio lays her back on the table and sticks her head between his thighs so that she can lick his asshole while he plows her tits with his prick. Finally, when he just cant take anymore-- nor can we--Carmen puts him between her boobs for a point-of-view cleavage cram that makes us feel like were finally in the picture ourselves. Claudios big load floods the valley between Carmens knockers like the standard-bearer for all the loads were shooting in our hands right about the same time

Model:
Carmen Croft

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 8069d1_720_6500_Carmen Croft and Claudio Pedro_Watch me while I drain his dick.mp4
File Size : 1323.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:12
Video : AVC, 6 136 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots RAR Tezfiles:
Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/e22c40b1a5be1

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/97ee33ecb22a8
KEEP2POST is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 03:18 AM #522
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Happy hooterween with Shione Cooper

DDFBusty.com- Happy hooterween with Shione Cooper

Description:
When DDF Productions puts together a holiday-themed set, they really go all out to both put a smile on your face and a stiffie in your shorts. And from the pumpkins hanging from her hair, to the little ghost pendant dangling over her cleavage, to the tiny plastic spider that climbs out of her cute mouth and works its way down her boobs to her lush pussy lips, Shione Coopers Halloween layout and video are hot and horny hoots. If only she would knock on my door for some trick-or-treat, it would be be my best Halloween ever I would have lots of good candy to stuff in her box--er, I mean her bag
There is a spookyfunny witch in the background of the pictures, and a Halloween cake with frosting that Shione rubs her nipples across, and two big candles that drip wax along her glorious gazongas. And even while Shione is licking a dildo in preparation for some self-servicing, that pesky little plastic spider moves its sly way down her boobies across the drying wax and right into her shaved slit even as Shione stuffs herself with that toy. Even with all this mock-horrific mirth, however, the cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews dont miss the essential shots for any study of Shione: lots of low angles showcasing the voluptuous magnificence of her melons, as well as hanging shots that showcase her bells hovering over the pumpkin-themed tablecloth. And that frosting sure looks good on her nipples when she lifts herself up from the cake Finally, Shiones big eyes (with long eyelashes) and playful expressions make this a memorable Halloween encounter for all.

Model:
Shione Cooper

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50727d1_720_6500_Shione Cooper_Happy hooterween with Shione Cooper.mp4
File Size : 996.04 MB
Duration : 00:21:47
Video : AVC, 6 189 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/167c3ee8ed33a

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/084027f567829
Old 02-21-2021, 03:26 AM #523
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- A goddess rises from the water!

DDFBusty.com- A goddess rises from the water

Description:
Flirty in a white lace swimming dress, Sexy Venera reveals her 34G-23-34 body in a shiny black bra that stunningly showcases her boobtastic bounty. We get a lot of pinup-style poses where Venera poses in her bikini on the edge of the pool, showing off not just her cleavage but her shapely legs too. Then she gets down to the main event, tantalizing our tools by gradually peeling out of her bra until those amazing hooters fall free in all their magnificence.
If you like your tits to hang low and have huge pale pink nipples, you will glue your eyes to Sexy Venera.

Sexy Venera is unusual too in that she is from Greece, not often a source of nude models in recent years. And her name Venera is the Italian form of Venus, the ancient Greek goddess of love (known in Greece as Aphrodite) who first rose out of the waves of the ocean. So it makes sense that we find Sexy Venera near water in her new pix and video, squeezing her melons together to tempt us into the drink with visions of a nipple-filled paradise as we pull her body close to ours and feast on her teats.

But Sexy Venera does not just leave us with her glorious glands, but with her nudity too, baring her smooth shaven mound as she replays in total nakedness some of the same poses she went through in her bikini. And it all comes to a close with images that call to mind the birth of her namesake Venus, as our girl rises out of the turquoise water with a look in her eye that promises all the pleasures of a real goddess of love, playing with us mortals here on earth.

Model:
Sexy Venera

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50705d1_720_6500_Sexy Venera_A goddess rises from the water.mp4
File Size : 633.46 MB
Duration : 00:13:59
Video : AVC, 6 132 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/28a2e881092d4

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/88c5c3a843583
Old 02-21-2021, 03:28 AM #524
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Carmen knows what we_re doing!

DDFBusty.com- Carmen knows what we_re doing

Description:
Carmen Croft returns after her stunning boy-girl debut on 1025. This time Carmen goes solo in a bathroom, showing off her 36D-25-36 bod as she peels out of a halter top and panties. You_ll want to jump into the shower yourself and help Carmen coat her cantaloupes with gooey cream and then rinse them off
Miss Croft really has a splendid figure, and we get to see her standing up, sitting down, and on her knees sticking out that fine derriere. And it_s cool how after all the exposure, some of the sexiest shots are at the end, as Carmen dries herself and wraps her body in a thick towel, showing off only her cleavage. She_s a terrific model with an interesting, Mona Lisa-type of mysterious smile, and I find myself often wondering what_s going through her head as she looks into the camera. I have a feeling--or maybe it_s my hope--that_s she_s simply sending us telepathic commands to keep stroking our cocks until we spurt big appreciative loads for her beauty and allure But I also have the feeling she might even be imagining us afterward, as with a slightly embarrassed flush in our faces we wipe up our gooey messes like naughty overheated lads.

Model:
Carmen Croft

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50733v1-high_Carmen Croft_Carmen knows what we_re doing.wmv
File Size : 486.83 MB
Duration : 00:16:23
Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/17ce2d0637a19

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/036fd995af700
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9e815dffd3d4a
Old 02-21-2021, 03:33 AM #525
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Leanne loves to be a pinup!

DDFBusty.com- Leanne loves to be a pinup

Description:
Leanne Crow returns in a solo with her ginormous 34Hs. And as usual, she is still teasing us with her knockers but covering up her pussy But with such memorable mammaries, she can get away with this.
When we first see her, she_s wearing a halter top, sheer black shorts, and high heels. Flirty as ever, she waves a big feather fan around her face. Then she opens the halter and loses the shorts and reveals her matching bra and thong. Truly, the phrase boulder holders was invented for the brassieres of Leanne Crow. Famous funbag fanciers such as industrialist and brassiere designer Howard Hughes, and glamour photog and nudie filmmaker Russ Meyer, would have loved her colossal cans Leanne sits down at the piano and plays a few bars, looking over her jutting rack to watch her hands as they move across the keyboard. Then Leanne removes those lacy H-cups from her drool-inducing melons. She stretches her arms above her head as she poses in front of a mirror, accentuating the enormity of her num-nums. Then she covers up her nipples and gives us a skeptical look, as if to say we should calm down and not jerk off so fast. Hey, Miss Crow knows the effect she has on the breast-susceptible But soon enough she bares her boobs again and lets us drink in the spectacular sights.

I think Leanne is an old-fashioned pinup girl at heart. She clearly enjoys simply posing and smiling and showing off those superb glands. Her pictures are right out of a classic girlie calendar and would look perfect on the walls of barber shops, garages, locker rooms, and barracks. Hell, they_d be perfect in the offices of professors, doctors, lawyers, and engineers too A gifted girl like Leanne Crow can lift the spirits of soldiers and scientists alike. Put her image on a postage stamp, I say If there were more beautiful tits like Leanne_s on view in this world, and less violence and insanity, it would be a happier place.

Model:
Leanne Crow

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50540d1_1080_8000_Leanne Crow_Leanne loves to be a pinup.mp4
File Size : 889.91 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:18
Video : AVC, 7 430 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/a51be7b8caa43

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/aaf2d3e55fb44
Old 02-21-2021, 03:35 AM #526
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Lola_s yummy num-nums!

DDFBusty.com- Lola_s yummy num-nums

Description:
My dick, as well as my brain, are in a tizzy from all these hooterific honeys, so lets keep it simple and start at the beginning with Lolas appearance Heres a playful Czech amazon (shes 511) who always looks as if shes ready for fun. First she gives us a teasing display of her deep cleavage in her skimpy t-shirt, and then she pulls the shirt over her hangers to show off their 34F magnificence.
Lola tugs aside her cute pink panties to reveal her meaty slit, and then she bends over and lets her bells sway back and forth so we can get in some good drooling. Lola has a sexy habit of licking her front teeth with her pierced tongue, which makes me think of how nice her mouth would feel if I ever got a chance to plow my cock up through her valley to her lips. Dream on, Uncle Irv In one really great shot, Lola squeezes her boobs together so tightly that they fill half the screen, with her knowing smile and eyes looking down at us from above.

Lola really knows how to tease and the cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews capture it all If you have a favorite move when it comes to the way a woman should display her tits, Lola probably does it here. I especially like one shot where the camera is between her legs looking up as she presses down over her boobs so they look like two big fleshy melons. Makes me think that Lola wants me to lick my way up from her cunny, across her belly with her pierced navel, and then up, up, up to her num-nums so I can suck for the rest of the day on her nurturing nips Yummmmmmy Lola really delivers in her seventh showcase on our site.

Model:
Lola

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50732d1_720_6500_Lola_Lola_s yummy num-nums.mp4
File Size : 941.76 MB
Duration : 00:20:45
Video : AVC, 6 141 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/e6f0193d226ce

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/126bbc1c2baf5
Old 02-21-2021, 03:40 AM #527
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Newbies nifty knockers!

DDFBusty.com- Newbies nifty knockers

Description:
Its newbie time as Lana Ivans steps in front of our DDF cameras to take a sensuous shower. She oils up her very impressive rack and pulls on her nipples and squeezes her squachies for our enjoyment. Lana takes to tittie teasing like a seasoned professional, giving us those smiling little its okay to take out your pecker and stroke it expressions as she lathers up with foamy bubbles and then runs a spray attachment over her mams.
Lana also has a hot round butt, which she sticks in our direction in a memorable doggie style pose that also shows off her mouthwatering boobage at the same time. Miss Ivans shows that she has considerable promise to be fulfilled, so lets encourage her in her quest for gazonga greatness

Model:
Lana Ivans

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50738d1_720_6500_Lana Ivans_Newbies nifty knockers.mp4
File Size : 871.21 MB
Duration : 00:19:02
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/9919154d6264d

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/da26d894b69e4
Old 02-21-2021, 03:43 AM #528
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece!

DDFBusty.com- Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece

Description:
Okay, I took a cold shower and now Im back. Back with heroic fortitude to keep my hands on the keyboard so I can write about Jasmine Blacks new pictorial This set really got my johnson jumping. Jasmine is a beauty who never rests on her laurels (twenty-five previous appearances on our site) and always delivers the goods as if its her first time in front of a lens. Coming out with her 34DD-25-36 bod in a very pretty blue dress, she shows off both her exciting thighs and her incredible cleavage along with her trademark seductive smile.
Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews go over every inch of Miss Blacks tantalizing territory with their own trademark eye for erotic detail Even Jasmines slingback open-toed shoes are shown, for those us whod be ready to kiss her high heels if thats what it took to earn the privilege of moving our mouths upward for the ultimate reward of the ladys magnificent num-nums.

I really like the way this set gives us huge closeups of every possible tittie pose, whether its Jasmine sucking her own boob or pressing her rack against a doorway. Ye ole newsletter scribe also loved the shots where she lifted her arms above her head to give us several stimulating views of her smooth armpits Then she kneels and takes down her filmy blue panties and shows off her shaved box. Oh how tight and sweet it looks Then we get some more armpit views and doggie style shots and a deeper peek into the cavern of her cunny Its all topped off with some pinup-style vistas of Jas on her back, her gorgeous gazongas propped under her arm and just tempting us to...to...TO SQUIRT Oh god I gave in...and YOU WILL TOO to this masterpiece of boob photography.

Model:
Jasmine Black

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 50688d1_720_6500_Jasmine Black_Jasmine is a mammary masterpiece.mp4
File Size : 1120.09 MB
Duration : 00:24:28
Video : AVC, 6 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/451790f48692c

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/cd989c6c05714
Old 02-21-2021, 05:56 AM #529
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Working out versus whacking off!

DDFBusty.com- Working out versus whacking off

Description:
Savor one of our DDF Bustylegends with this return peek at one of our classic pictorials and videos, set in a gym with Hungarian-born Krisztina Ventura, who at 38DD-23-34 and 57 is a redheaded amazon
Of course, being the cleavage lover that I am (you, too?), I especially enjoyed the opening shots where she showed off her valley in a skimpy gray t-shirt. I will never get tired of looking down girls low-cut tops, if they are kind enough to show them off in front of me But then Krisztina, ever disciplined in her pursuit of athletic excellence, gets down to the workout, lifting weights, bending over, and showing us her tush both in and out of her cute yellow shorts. Soon those fine melons are ready for oiling, and we are treated to some huge closeups of her slick suckable breasties. If a girl like Krisztina worked out in any gym I went to, the only exercise I would get would be in the mens room, whacking off

Model:
Mia Anabelle

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 6383d1_720_6500_Mia Anabelle _Working out versus whacking off.mp4
File Size : 634.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:00
Video : AVC, 6 133 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Tezfiles ZIP: https://tezfiles.com/file/d497c74d501c2

Download Tezfiles VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/46974fbe3fc41
Old 02-21-2021, 05:59 AM #530
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Working out versus whacking off!

DDFBusty.com- Working out versus whacking off

Description:
Savor one of our DDF Bustylegends with this return peek at one of our classic pictorials and videos, set in a gym with Hungarian-born Krisztina Ventura, who at 38DD-23-34 and 57 is a redheaded amazon
Of course, being the cleavage lover that I am (you, too?), I especially enjoyed the opening shots where she showed off her valley in a skimpy gray t-shirt. I will never get tired of looking down girls low-cut tops, if they are kind enough to show them off in front of me But then Krisztina, ever disciplined in her pursuit of athletic excellence, gets down to the workout, lifting weights, bending over, and showing us her tush both in and out of her cute yellow shorts. Soon those fine melons are ready for oiling, and we are treated to some huge closeups of her slick suckable breasties. If a girl like Krisztina worked out in any gym I went to, the only exercise I would get would be in the mens room, whacking off

Model:
Mia Anabelle

Studio:
DDFBusty.com

Info:
File Name : 6383d1_720_6500_Mia Anabelle _Working out versus whacking off.mp4
File Size : 634.56 MB
Duration : 00:14:00
Video : AVC, 6 133 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS