Old 05-23-2019, 06:41 PM #25721
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you, entrance d, SO fucking HARD for Me and My RIDICULOUSLY perfect tits, My ass, legs, My eyes and smile. I am encouraging and sultry and you're naked, kneeling, WEAK and SO aroused. DESPERATE to pop that CUM ice-cube in your mouth and JERK another hot load into your face for Me this Valentine's Before you start this file you should remove your cum receptacle from the freezer and have it next to you ready for the pièce de résistance! Double the load ensures you MUST obey, there is no escape this time. We start with some tra nce induction, easier for you to OBEY and I can drop in a little command programme just before you CUM to ALWAYS be MY Valentine, every year kneeling naked, covered in your cum, My bitch, My sweet Valentine
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 20 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 06:46 PM #25722
Модератор

Модератор

you can't get enough of your favorite JOI game. I always know you'll be back for more. Can you play by the rules and edge for as long as Lindsey says? I don't think you have it in you to do as I say. you're too weak to listen, but today, you're going to. If not, it will cost you.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 06:49 PM #25723
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…” “Thank you, Goddess!” “You SHOULD be thanking me.” This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation… Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 06:51 PM #25724
Модератор

Модератор

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 06:59 PM #25725
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to start slowly stroking your cock. My tits are so perfect, and I want you to stare at them while you slowly stroke your cock. Your cock is swelling for me. Pick up the pace, and stroke faster and faster as I tease you with my perfect perky breasts. I can't wait to make you cum for my tits. Clip contains elements of: Jerk Off Encouragement, Tit Worship, JOI, Breast Fetish.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 07:16 PM #25726
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY, and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B*** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 07:29 PM #25727
Модератор

Модератор

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass. I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do. But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass. Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is. And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine. Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 07:44 PM #25728
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to swallow a big fat load down your throat for me today. I'm going to turn you into my little cum slut. My cum slut that swallows all the time! You'll want to be eating that load for me every time you blow when I'm done with you. That's right! You'll love downing that ooey gooey white substance that I make you squirt so easily. Feeling it slide down that slutty throat of yours will be such a thrill. What a dirty naughty boy you are for me!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 07:51 PM #25729
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to Consumer cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 07:52 PM #25730
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile