Old 02-14-2020, 04:49 AM #132211
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Boss Convinces You to Cheat on Wife 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Sexy Boss Convinces You to Cheat on Wife 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 04:50 AM #132212
Модератор

Модератор

Default The CEI Game - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

The CEI Game - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Let's play a game, an edging game full of temptation and a BIG ending. Get a dice or download a mobile dice on your phone.
Now follow my directions and prepare for an erotic adventure. As I instruct this session, I tease you with my body. This lingerie set is showing off tons of skin and you are loving it. This game is for beginners and advanced cum eaters, but I can guarantee you will follow through and thank me once I'm done with you.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 04:54 AM #132213
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:10 AM #132214
Модератор

Модератор

Default Double BBC & 4 creampies - ValerieWhiteSlut - iwantclips

Double BBC & 4 creampies - ValerieWhiteSlut - iwantclips

My Texas BBC brought me a surprise as he came to visit, not only did he buy me a great corset and high heels but he brought another BBC to give me the fantasy I was begging him for, 2 BBC, as Double the BBC Double the pleasure, so I got all sexy and then sucked both of my BBC before they fucked me like a whore and then cum in my pussy 4 times
Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 29 min 14 s
Size: 3.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:11 AM #132215
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:31 AM #132216
Модератор

Модератор

Default French Kissing Goddess' Asshole - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

French Kissing Goddess' Asshole - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:35 AM #132217
Модератор

Модератор

Default Swallow It Slut - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Swallow It Slut - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 05:46 AM #132218
Модератор

Модератор

Default Boss Makes You Take Stud's Cum 720p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Boss Makes You Take Stud's Cum 720p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:14 AM #132219
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be My Wanker&CEI&JOi - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Be My Wanker&CEI&JOi - QueenRegina - iwantclips

be my good submissive Wanker..-Sounds So good...you cant resit when when i ask you about that... just turn off your brain, stop thinking.. and lest play
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-14-2020, 06:21 AM #132220
Модератор

Модератор

Default Begging for a Cum Facial - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Begging for a Cum Facial - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You're a cumslut for me and begging to eat it all up like a good boy. You'll do everything I say and when the time comes you'll be showered in your own cum licking it up like a tasty treat.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 18 min 6 s
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile