Old 06-09-2019, 01:12 AM #3871
Модератор

Модератор

I have so many fun, sexy costumes! Ive decided to dress up in each one and poop for you! In the first pooping in costume video you get to see me shit in as a cute little mouse, as Alice in Wonderland, and as a sexy kitty! Meow! Surprisingly the biggest load of shit comes out of the mouse! Who knew mice had such HUGE loads of shit! I am sure you will enjoy every load coming out of my big, sexy ass though!
Enjoy this super hot EFRO collection video!
I filmed this video with both my regular camera and my GoPro! So you get TWO videos for the price of one!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:16 AM #3872
Модератор

Модератор

I just came back from the gym and I can feel I worked up an appetite among other things. I worked something else lose as well. I can feel the pressure build up and I really need to use the bathroom as soft smelly farts are escaping. But whats this? My slave Devoted Sub have not done the laundry like I told him to. This is UNACCEPTABLE! What am I suppose to wear to work now? As punishment Im just going to have my bowel movement in my gym pants. He WILL lick my bottom and my gym pants clean afterwards. THAT will teach him not to do the laundry! Watch how he drops my very thick and soft turd to the floor as I take my gym pants off and how I make him suck and worship my very smelly excrement right there on the floor where he dropped it! ! Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:18 AM #3873
Модератор

Модератор

Young and beautiful model Millie brings the slave into the bathroom to humiliate and dominate about him again. She loves when the slave lick and kiss her pretty legs. She goes to the bathroom and takes off her panties. But the slave is waited by a pleasant surprise in pants of the princess Millie. This is a big delicious shit wich the slave must eat from at all. Toilet slave eats all the shit and lick her ass, so that her ass would be clean. After that princess Millie command the slave to lick and kiss her wet pussy and kiss her feet and again to lick her asshole to shine. She spits in his mouth and make him swallow it. This is very delicious domination from young pretty girl. Slave smells fragrant shorts and eats the shit remains. It is delightful!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 642 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:33 AM #3874
Модератор

Модератор

Im feeling horny from the need to shit, and as I flash you my panties through my upskirt and rub the fabric between my fat pussy lips and into my pierced clit, I share with you one of my favorite scat fantasies getting pussy fucked while pooping! My cunt is DRENCHED with grool as I fuck myself with my fav G-spot dildo, and the force of pooping out my cute hard turds makes me squirt! Loving it!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:34 AM #3875
Модератор

Модератор

This time Olga and Yana decided to conduct an experiment . They love sweets but not just candy and with the addition of shit . Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties and a little to pose in it , and began to fill them with fresh shit , Oh yeah this is very cool , but the girls kept worth sweet candy Chupa Chups , Olga Yana suggested to use instead of the cream of the crap ,Yana agreed . But from the girls left a large number of dermis in their white panties . They sat down on the bed and Sali candy to get out panties shit , smearing candy and suck them together with the shit they licked off of their candy shit , but also sometimes varied , each tasted the shit of a friend .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 9 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:36 AM #3876
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Missy gives the command to the slave to swallow their shit. As he is still doing, Mistress Michelle comes and pee and shit into the mouth of the slave. The toilet slave begins to chew the pile which is slightly larger while Mistress Michelle is bringing a new pile from the toilet bowl and stuffs the crap without mercy into his slaves mouth.
Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:37 AM #3877
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Lisa lets loose with some nice farts while wearing her sexy, skintight leather pants. It feels a little messy though so she strips down and lets her bowels go in a diarrhea feast for the eyes. She pisses in the filthy mess to finish off.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 4 min 9 s
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:38 AM #3878
Модератор

Модератор

I want to pee and shit. I have to pee and shit in my pants. I'm starting to pee and shit in jeans. I say what a relief and that I like to pee and shit in my pants. Then I show you shit in my pants. I want you to eat it. Bon appetit, baby!
Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:39 AM #3879
Модератор

Модератор

I like to wear and shit in colorful tights , I and Olga wore these tights and began to pose for you , first I removed the butt Olgas pantyhose and exposed her ass , thats ass Olga just a class , then I wore pantyhose for the ass Olga . Olga got cancer and began to fill with shit colored stockings on the legs of Olga flows the diarrhea , its so beautiful , Oh yeah Olga fun filled pantyhose piss and shit . Olga takes off pantyhose and shows you her dirty shit from the ass , and again puts them on the ass , we switch places and now I lie on the bed and starts to shit and piss in pantyhose , Oh yeah this is diarrhea came out of me , we before filming this video drank a laxative, so diarrhea poured out of us , fucking my legs are in shit and tights too .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 01:43 AM #3880
Модератор

Модератор

This is just the shit segment from day 1. There are two different angles, a front view and a back view. First, the angles are shown consecutively. Then the angles are shown stacked in a window on top of each other. (18:41 long)
When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
-Lola
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile