Old 04-04-2019, 04:09 AM #8361
Модератор

Модератор

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something, doesn't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There's a reason. You're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8-foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you'd know how good they smell, how soft they were. Why don't you jerk to my feet? Why not, hm? I'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:10 AM #8362
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me cum. My shorts are so wet as I rub my pussy. I'm gonna cum so hard. I head to work and play with my pussy in the bathroom. Just squat over your face in my gstring. How many times can you nut?
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:10 AM #8363
Модератор

Модератор

Im such a good big sister. My little brother just got married but his wife had to go study abroad for the summer, so Im letting him stay with me while she is away. Apparently he and his wife came to an agreement that he is to remain celibate until she returns to increase his fertility and ability to procreate. I cant believe he has to go 3 months without jerking off. I mean, he is a young and virile guy with testosterone to spare. I can tell he is itching to shoot his built-up load. So I decide to put on my tightest yoga pants and do some Pilates in front of him. I know he's always had a weird Cru.sh on me, so why not have a little fun teasing him with my ass and feet while his wife is away. All Im doing is helping him make more healthy sperm for their future B*** making plans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:10 AM #8364
Модератор

Модератор

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:14 AM #8365
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:16 AM #8366
Модератор

Модератор

You bow and grovel like the pathetic fucking loser you are, only a loser like you can continue to live a lie and deny yourself what you want more than anything....Dick. That's right I know your secret....all of them you are a pathetic dirty foot loving Faggg! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me!
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:17 AM #8367
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on vacation in DR in my hotel bathroom. Overhead twerking, then I play with my pussy.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:18 AM #8368
Модератор

Модератор

You are so obsessed with My feet. As soon as you saw this clip you had to buy it right away. You got rock hard before it even finished downloading didn't you? You are so addicted to stroking to My feet... Go ahead, take your dick out and start jerking for My soft sexy soles. I just put lotion on My feet, it smells so good. They are so soft and pretty. You are completely controlled by My feet. You only stroke for My feet. You're not even able to have sex because of your addiction to My feet. My feet have brainwashed you, all you can think about is stroking for My feet. The only thing that really turns you on is thinking about My feet. Luckily for you, I make a lot of foot videos and you have to get every single one. You can't miss any of them, you have to watch them all. This video is Part 1 of a series that every foot addict has to watch! Amazingly hot JOI with edging and brainwashing.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 563 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:18 AM #8369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 24 min 57 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-04-2019, 04:19 AM #8370
Модератор

Модератор

A foot fetish video where you are completely naked, or if not possible just some panties, so i can see your amazing tits. Your feet and tits are covered in oil (oil your entire body if you want too). You say to check if my wife if sleeping and then say you're going to fully empty my balls with your feet. You show your oiled soles and order me to jerk fast and hard, making fun of how stressed i am that my wife might catch me ! You say that from now on i'm only going to cum for your feet and not for my wife, and that you're going to home wreck me! In the end of the video you do a countdown and tell me to cum at 1, telling me to focus on your soles while i cum. You tell me to cum every single last drop, so there's no cum left for my wife! Say that all my cum is for your feet and only your feet! In the very end you say ''no more sex with your wife, you understand?'' and laugh! No mention of names or that its a custom. Thanks !
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile