Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM #58271
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Valentine 's Day , Slaves! How lucky you are today to be able to spend it worshipping a beautiful Goddess. Get your P0ppers and alcoh0l (optional ) out and buy this clip. My seductive eyes pull you right in and my soft mesmerizing voice leaves your cock throbbing and your heart beating faster. You will quickly give in , and feel yourself falling deeper for me. Inhaling the substance as if it was me...I 'm here to fuck you up like never before. Sucking you deep down under my spell. The addiction is inevitable. I am your substance of choice. You only need me.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 27 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM #58272
Модератор

Модератор

Relax , sit back.
I know you 're nervous but we will fix that , I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how , I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM #58273
Модератор

Модератор

**NUDE ASSHOLE WINKING INCLUDED & SURPRISE ENDING ** You 've found an AD on craiglist and found a nurse named "Nurse Sunshine " who has a private nurse clinic. When you saw Sunshine natural curves in the ad your dick couldn 't help but rise in anticipation Finally you make it to Sunshine 's private home and she looks even better in person. What seems like a normal check up turns into a sexual seduction WITH A DARK TWIST. Will you be able to survive three INTENSE JOI rounds? Find out what sinister things lie within this special Halloween edition Cum Tax. LOYAL BOYS ALWAYS USE MARK UP CODES **Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 23 min 55 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM #58274
Модератор

Модератор

Actual video is uncensored. You 've been a loyal boy to your Goddess all month long , and now it is time to pay for your cum tax. You have THREE rounds to cum to become the Loyal Boy King , and two 30 second breaks. I honestly don 't believe you can handle my sweet dark pussy and asshole. Especially when it 's ALL in your face while I gently rub my pussy back and forth. My asshole winking is undefeated and will instantly make you have fluid loss. Now do you think you can handle this INTENSE JOI challenge? Find out by buying this clip .**Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **

Duration: 28 min 35 s
Size: 789 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:04 PM #58275
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to hear the pussy wetness inside this clip . loves wearing Lululemons 's and just talking and showing them to you gets My pussy wet. I love teasing men and touching my pussy in my leggings. Also My booty looks perfect in leggings , and it looks even better off . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DaBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:05 PM #58276
Модератор

Модератор

My long legs and high heels int0xicate you to a level you never thought you could go to. The way I bend and stretch them drives you crazy. You would do anything for my legs and heels. There isn 't one thing you wouldn 't do to be close to them and worship my legs. So start jerking your dick the way I tell you to , and repeat after me , "Goddess Amanda 's Legs and Heels control me ".
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Size: 910 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:06 PM #58277
Модератор

Модератор

Dr Cox has invented a new cock growth formula. She has grown tired of hearing all of her patients little dicks problems , after years of testing she finally has it. Never again will any woman be unsatisfied by a little dick , I 'm going to change the world to a bigger better place. She tries to act like a good respected scientist conducting studies on how to cure illness. But really she has her own secret agenda , she has a big secret she is a sex crazed bitch who wants to create the perfect formula to grow cocks to inhuman size , monster sized dicks so they always have enough cum for her. But first I need to try out the new formula on my test subject who was more than willing to volunteer to see if it has any effect on his tiny 3 inch cock. Take a sip of the formula and immediately the cock grows , the shaft has got longer and thicker. Take more of the formula , I 'm getting horny from watching that dick grow more. Now your a real sized cock , I can see that the tip is leaking some pre cum , the smell and taste of that cum gets me so horny as I lick the tip. I strip out of my lab coat to reveal just my bra and nothing else on underneath. You see I knew my formula would take effect instantly and I just can 't resist a big cock to play with. She starts jerking and sucking on that big cock and wants a big load all over her face , sliding that dick between her big tits. She wants more of the cum , she can 't contain herself she needs to taste more and get covered in cum dripping down her face onto her big tits. The test subject blasts over her face - a slow motion shot so you can see my face get plastered with cum. Blowing bubbles and playing with the cum , licking her fingers. She loves the taste and tells her subject to take more of the formula , she wants to ride that dick and feel it stretch her pussy. She needs breeding and wants to be constantly fucked and filled with cum so she can be impregnated. She cannot control herself , she rubs some of the cum she spat out from her mouth onto her pussy and plays with herself. She wants his big dick inside her and wants to ride his cock until she drains his balls deep inside and he impregnates her. She is practically begging to ride on top of him and bounces on his dick hard and fast until she gets what she needs a big huge overflowing creampie to fill her cunt. She has an amazing orgasm from the feeling of the cum gushing inside her and filling her tight hole up. Never has she been filled so much and the feeling is overwhelming , ahegao orgasm face. The cum is dripping out of her and she rubbing it all over her body , excited from all the pleasure and eagerly awaiting more of that awesome cum she desires. She wants that dick in her ass now , using the cum from her pussy to play with and fingers her ass. She just wants to feel that cock stretch her tight ass out and the subject is gone so horny and his balls are so full of cum he cannot resist he needs to unload and fills her ass up with a big creampie. She cums again as the cum unloads in her ass and she pushes it out.While she recovers from that amazing orgasm , she lies back to play with herself a little , she still is so horny and wants more cock and cum.She tells him to take more of the formula and his dick grows to an magnificent length over 12 " now! Holy fuck , its so big I can barely get my mouth around it! She strokes the big shaft , a daft grin on her face and her eyes wide open sucking on the head. Oh just give it to me in my cunt again , yes fill me up! He fucks her while she spreads her legs open and lays on her back. That cock is huge so big and it has grown so much impressive results. But even now that 's not enough for her , there 's still some of the formula left. She pauses and thinks to herself for a moment. If the growth spurt increases that much from him drinking it , what if inject it directly into the big shaft I wonder what effect it would have. Compeltely covered in cum and being the horny mad bitch that she is , she injects the last of the formula with a syring into the dick and the effects are inhuman. The dicks has transforms into a gigantic **** dick! Like nothing she has ever seen before , I 've created a Creature! She sucks on the **** slapping it against her face and tits.She must have ingested some of the formula because now her hair is blue just the like the **** Creature dick. It has had side effects on her too but she does not even care , she 's lusting at the sight of this Creature she has created and wants to ride it. One big final orgasm and she cums again for the Creature toys fills her up. Now she knows she can create a new world full of Creature sized dick that can please any woman.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 26 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:07 PM #58278
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi -humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you 're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You 're not an alpha male , you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I 'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don 't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:07 PM #58279
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm always so horny. My LadyCock is insatiable. Today I really , really need to cum. I start to rub one out. My LadyCock is so fucking hard under My pantyhose. As I get hotter I begin to fantasize that you are licking and sucking My huge cock. I need to cum so badly that I think of filling your man ass with loads of My LadyCum. Faster and hotter I can 't hold back any longer and My bulging LadyCock begins to erupt. Futanari girls like Me are never 'one and done ', so I have to keep stroking and the cum keeps cumming. So much that it passes through My pantyhose and gets all over My sexy nails.This Clip Features : Futanari / Futa / Pantyhose / Fantasies
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 12:07 PM #58280
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : "A Dr. Bunny male sexuality study : she interviews a man who says he can 't be controlled by women. She says they must do the interview anyway because all participants must complete all tests. Her ruse is to coyly say things like "a big strong man like him certainly won 't succumb to my legs , face , etc " as she starts a striptease that soon turns the tables. She stops the pretense of his superiority when she reveals her ass & points out his arousal! Clip ends with a JOI & talk of her power over men."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile