Old 07-18-2019, 05:34 PM #59751
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings , and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on , getting him excited. Finally he can 't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob , and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:35 PM #59752
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna Play a Game with Bratty Bunny? You know how fun it is to get fucked up for me. This time , I 'll make you send a little something when I command. You 're going to get REALLY fucked up for me and do as I say! Because you 're a little bitch for me , and you love to play by my rules , love to play games , love to be stupid and weak for me. So? Let 's go. Let 's play a game. I know you can 't say no to me.... especially when you are fucked up. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order : 10 % ADD MORE 20 % Pay Up! 25 % LOSER FEE 50 % Sissy Tax 75 % PAY MORE 100 % LOVE BUNNY 500 % Loaded TAX 1000 % GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 28 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:35 PM #59753
Модератор

Модератор

Bring the little bottle , and buckle up.
Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It 's too easy to give into me when I look this good , when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say , and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy , intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz , as you descend into horniness! Sniff your P0ppers , stroke til you cum , slut!
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:35 PM #59754
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you 'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time , you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don 't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can 't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM #59755
Модератор

Модератор

So you 're into this kind of clip , right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That 's good , My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things : 1.) intensify your craving for cock , 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman 's body , and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well , I have prepared a plethora of delicious , thick , juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to , and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body , then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge , delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by , your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You 'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man 's load , right? Well , I think I know one way to help you practice : eating your own load. I will walk you through this , too. Do not fret , this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE 500 % markup /true loser tax : MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter : @ThePrincessMiki * Website : WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM #59756
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep , taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale /drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless , gooning slave for me. It 's time for another Intox-Fantasy , mental programming session with yours truly!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM #59757
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to completely lose your mind for me , give over full control to your divine Goddess. Let your will power slip away , as I penetrate your mind. Every sniff taking you deeper into sub space , closer to fully submitting , body , mind and soul. Let my sensual voice and mesmerising curves take you deeper into this addiction. You are mine now , fucked up and helpless.
Models: GoddessCarly

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM #59758
Модератор

Модератор

p0pp3rs /420 /booze / Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced Intox-Fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you 'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM #59759
Модератор

Модератор

Alright boys. Let 's do something a little wild today. I 'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you 'll enjoy. You 're going to take your favorite mind -altering substance of choice and you 're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you 've never known. Under my direction , you 'll experience things unlike anything you 've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 967 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:36 PM #59760
Модератор

Модератор

You 're going to follow my every step , sniffing your meds every single time I tell you to , and you 're going to get stupider and stupider for me with every sniff! All for my amusement
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile