Old 05-18-2019, 12:01 AM #24011
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:05 AM #24012
Модератор

Модератор

You're back for more I see ... Another task , i decided that wasn't enough of one the first time ... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots . Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles !Guess its time to play again .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:05 AM #24013
Модератор

Модератор

Humiliating you for being either a virgin boy whos never seen tits like Mine or for being a total loser who cant get a girlfriend or get laid haha or for being some bored attached guy with a boring sex life... I bet your DESPERATE for tits like mine!!!!! Teasing and taunting you with my soft bouncy tits and making fun of you for not being able to get a girl who has hot tits like mine... I BOUNCE, SQUEEZE & JIGGLE MY BIG BOOBS right in your pathetic face and giggle while I make fun of you... haha get on your knees loser... my tits are oo hot for you - all you get is teased and laughed at
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:15 AM #24014
Модератор

Модератор

You're addicted. Completely owned by my perfect 32DDD tits. You dream about being able to touch them nightly, but that's all you'll ever do. Dream... and jerk off! You're never going to be satisfied with any other woman knowing I have the perfect pair of tits that you're completely 100% addicted too. So keep jerking, and keep spending.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:17 AM #24015
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wash my super size body in the shower. See my nude big black ass and jiggly jelly belly. 400 pounds all wet!
Models: Beverly Blue

Duration: 2 min 44 s
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:19 AM #24016
Модератор

Модератор

So, you've been hitting the gym now? I'm impressed; you're really taking a big step away from being a sad, little wanker locked in his room all the time. Since you're trying so had to cut back on masturbating, I think a little chastity would definitely be beneficial. In fact, I've decided to join your gym too, just to... help you out. There are a few rules of course. You must always get changed there so that all the guys in the changing room see your chastity cage. Pretty soon, all the hottest people in town are gonna know what a little bitch you are! That's not all, all these gorgeous, tight asses in yoga pants will inevitably have you feeling weak and obedient, so I want to see what else I can get you to do. How else I can degrade and humiliate you...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 12 min 14 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:25 AM #24017
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES--------------------------------------------- DOMME25 =25%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME50= 50%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME100= 100%------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME200=200%-------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:26 AM #24018
Модератор

Модератор

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up! Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 40% Markup: CoverTheCut 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:36 AM #24019
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "I'm getting a massage & it's a regular one, not a sensual massage. My regular girl is suddenly not available so you will be doing it. As I get undressed & get on the table you compliment my body & stare a bit too long, then you drape me with a towel. You start the massage & you keep leaning over my face, shoving your breasts in my face. After a bit, you notice I'm hard & you whip off the towel. You grab my cock & I protest but you shoosh me & start giving me a handjob. You say you've not been fucked by a nice, big cock in a while & you're going to use mine. If I protest or make any noise, you're going to make trouble for me. Your boss will come in & I'll be arrested. I try to be quiet but you keep doing things to drive me crazy, trying to get me to make noise. You ride me until you cum, but then you feel that I'm going to cum so you jump off me & give me a very minimalist handjob to finish so that I have a ruined orgasm. You leave the room without even looking at me."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 13 min 56 s
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 12:41 AM #24020
Модератор

Модератор

I love how I can't put up a single tit worship video without you drooling hordes flocking to purchase it. Well, how am I to resist giving you what you want? I put on my favorite SHEER black bra and panty set and apply every patented, tested tit tease technique to make you quiver in your seat.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile