Old 02-12-2020, 05:41 AM #131441
Модератор

Модератор

Default Can You Last 5 Minutes, Loser?... Or Even 3? - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Can You Last 5 Minutes, Loser?... Or Even 3? - Princess Piper - iwantclips

I doubt it. You're a premature ejaculating loser! It must feel soooo pathetic and embarrassing to be a quick cummer!. You know women don't want to have sex for only 5 minutes or less, right! But you've probably never even made it to 5 minutes, let's be honest. Hahaha.

It's even more pathetic that you can't hold back from cumming with YOUR OWN HAND doing the work, not even a real pussy. Even just jerking off, you blow your load before you really want to. Hahaha. You wish you could enjoy the pleasure of jerking off for a longer time, but you just can't help it- your cock takes over and explodes SOO soon. LOL. I know you can't stroke through this entire clip without cumming, or even just the first 3 MINUTES since you're such a premature little loser!

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:45 AM #131442
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Ebony Ass Worship Cum Countdown - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:48 AM #131443
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrine to Goddess - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Shrine to Goddess - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:53 AM #131444
Модератор

Модератор

Default night fuck pt2 - Devon Lee - iwantclips

night fuck pt2 - Devon Lee - iwantclips

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:55 AM #131445
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet T-Shirt Red Light Green Light - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Wet T-Shirt Red Light Green Light - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** PREVIEW IS PIXELATED, FULL CLIP IS UNCENSORED. **

I know you love the sight of My young, perky, perfect tits in this tight little white t-shirt. This sight is even better when wet, and I'm certainly going to use this against you.

The look of horny helplessness when I toy with you is just too fun to resist, and the challenge of resisting from touching yourself on the red light in this game will certainly be difficult.

Yes, this is Red Light, Green Light. It's a simple game with simple rules, and I'm sure you're more than familiar with them. Green means jerk; red means stop; and just like My last couple versions of this game, yellow means slow down - just use your fingertips.

But what makes this particular version tricky is how My shirt will get progressively wetter throughout this game. The red and yellow light will strike at the most inconvenient moments, when you're at your peak levels of horniness, desperate to burst for Me.

If, when, and how you will cum will be a secret. For now, just obey the lights, and obey Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 17 min 11 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:55 AM #131446
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mental Oblivion Aroma - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Mental Oblivion Aroma - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff and stroke. More loaded, higher with each moment that passes. It's a mental oblivion. An loaded helplessness, with me as your guide. I'm going to get you just as high as I want you, and then even higher still. You're my toy now. Just a little plaything, with no mind of your own. No trace of self-control. I'm going to play with you. You'll do stupid things for me. Brainless, humiliating, zombie tasks. Once you're high and horny, there's no end to your compliance. I can make you do anything I want. And I will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 05:55 AM #131447
Модератор

Модератор

Default Morning Routine - Keziah - iwantclips

Morning Routine - Keziah - iwantclips

Your morning routine is SO BORING. That's why I have a little task for you to make it more exciting. Your mornings are going to be way more memorable after you add this to your morning routine!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 373 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 06:01 AM #131448
Модератор

Модератор

Default - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

- HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 53 s 290 ms
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 06:09 AM #131449
Модератор

Модератор

Default KAELIN & ELLIE'S POP.PERS JOI 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

KAELIN & ELLIE'S POP.PERS JOI 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

You're ready for pop.pers play aren't you? My hot girlfriend Kaelin is over and we want to get you Having fun! With bodies like ours to jerk to and timed sniffs you'll be loaded in no time. You're addicted to the rush! Sniff and stroke, sniff and stroke! Bring yourself to the edge but don't go over. We say WHEN and IF you cum.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 06:16 AM #131450
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aryah and Scarlett Caught By Step-Uncle Jack - Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers - iwantclips

Aryah and Scarlett Caught By Step-Uncle Jack - Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers - iwantclips

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her Step-Sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her sister's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of the house for the night, these sexy Step-Sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah's pussy when their Step-Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Step-Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls' Step-Mom, but she's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Step-Mom and Step-Dad would "departed" them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Step-Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret: they unzip his pants to play with his huge un-cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Step-Uncle Jack's dick, sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won't be enough to keep Step-Uncle Jack's silence... Both Step-Sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs, asking Step-Uncle Jack which one of his Step-Nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Step-Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy Step-Sisters for a while, Step-Uncle Jack can't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out, both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Step-Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Step-Uncle Jack's ****?! Satisfy your desire for an Step-Uncle / Step-Niece / Step-Niece THREESOME CAUTION: THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile