Old 09-16-2019, 08:20 PM #80961
Модератор

Модератор

Your boss, Nina, made you her slave as soon as she hired you. She tricked you into a contract riddled with debt and years worth of humiliation. You signed because you're stupid as hell. And totally can't resist a woman in nylons with a huge cleavage. You've had enough, your mentally, physically and financially, drained. Your last resort is trying to get the sack. So you're avoiding your meetings, crawling in late and skipping your duties. It won't work though, she's about to reel your weak ass back on track! Why would she sack you when she earns 90% of your salary and abuses you daily, for her pleasure?! She'll just consume you with her nylon pantyhose, make you so hard, stupid and submissive, that you'll be back tomorrow morning, bright and early, returning to your rightful place, as her ever serving, stupid office bitch. You'll never escape.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:22 PM #80962
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 15 s
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:23 PM #80963
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:23 PM #80964
Модератор

Модератор

Posh totty Ava is always horny - she's dripping wet before she even gets her knickers off in this video! Watch her teasing and playing with her herself, getting sticky fingers!
Models: UK BritBabes

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:26 PM #80965
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:27 PM #80966
Модератор

Модератор

is like every inch of my legs, thighs, and ass is making fun of you, sitting pretty in see through white micro mesh leggings (and no panties at all); in need of me, of this, so bad, but you know all you can do is beg and tribute the flesh deity that makes you hard and high, a total throbbing and sobbing lousy wanker weak for ass; body worship is out of equation.
Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:28 PM #80967
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Victoria Valente: Barefoot I make myself comfortable on the sofa! For days I have not washed my feet, you can imagine so, how they have to smell now! Cheesy and sweaty! You should sniff at my feet. After a while I say stop and run a tail control to you by, am very curious how you are excited! I smoke a cigarette. You must continue to sniff at my feet and must jerk slightly. Since I do not have all day for you time, I will give you a small window by You have to hose down! Of course, you shall continue to sniff at my cheesy soles and jerk, I look for! Let is see if you can manage it from splashing before I express my cigarette! Barefoot, Jeans, smoking, cheesy smelly feet, sniff, smell fetish, foot, feet, cigarette, joi guide, smell, smelly, feet, foot slave training,highly arched feet, pov, femdom pov, joi games, soles . - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language.
Barfuss mache ich es mir bequem auf dem Sofa! Seit Tagen habe ich mir meine Fuesse nicht gewaschen, Du kannst Dir ja vorstellen wie sie inzwischen riechen muessen! Kaesig und verschwitzt! Du sollst an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln. Nach einer Weile sage ich Stop und fuehre eine Schwanzkontrolle bei Dir durch, bin sehr gespannt wie erregt Du bist! Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Du musst weiter an meinen Sohlen schnueffeln und darfst etwas wichsen. Da ich nicht den ganzen Tag fuer Dich Zeit habe gebe ich Dir ein kleines Zeitfenster in dem Du abspritzen musst! Natuerlich sollst Du weiter an meinen kaesigen Sohlen schnueffeln und wichsen, ich schau Dir zu! Bin gespannt ob Du es schaffst ab zu spritzen bevor ich meine Zigarette ausdruecke! Fussfetisch barfuss barefoot Sohlen Jeans rauchen smoking Zigarette kaesig verschwitzt Kaesefuesse schnueffeln smell fetish Fetisch Fuesse foot feet cigarette Wichsanleitung joi anleitung Fussduft Duftfuesse - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! MP4 Clip, Deutsche Sprache.
Models: LadyVictoriaValente

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:28 PM #80968
Модератор

Модератор

This time I wore a pantyhose and started gently rubbing myself. My pussy became wet and I ripped pantyhose to continue my masturbation. I became so horny about it, so I quickly finished. Very gentle masturbation.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:30 PM #80969
Модератор

Модератор

Come with your wallet prepared and your mouth shut as you sit mesmerized by my beautiful feet. As I relax with a ****, hear what your servitude has in store for you.
Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
Shy4sugar
Freak4life
Bigdumbloser
Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-16-2019, 08:31 PM #80970
Модератор

Модератор

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It **** me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll **** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile