Old 09-17-2019, 08:28 AM #81081
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:30 AM #81082
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:35 AM #81083
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:36 AM #81084
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:41 AM #81085
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another Taste. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:45 AM #81086
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mia has to do a lot of ironing but her friend disturbs her work. Unfortunately she loves to Torment him by flatten his cock with her iron.She presses his cock heavily under the iron along the glans gets what's comming. Her splatter jerks on board and Mia vaporizes the horny cum with hot iron and make the sperm into steam. Fantastic!!!
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:48 AM #81087
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 08:53 AM #81088
Модератор

Модератор

You could never get a hot, bratty girl like Me with big tits and a smokin' bod. Is why you're so obsessed with Me and My tits? Because you'll never get to touch, squeeze, lick or fuck them? How does it feel to stare at what you'll never have? You must feel pathetic and like a total loser. Oh wait, you ARE pathetic and a total loser!! Hahaha look at you jerking off like a horny little freak. Real men get to play with My tits and fuck Me but not losers like you! You'll always be behind your computer screen fucking your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do with a girl, even if you had the chance. So go ahead and jerk your loser cock to Me and My big tits since it's the best you can do. Now put a loser sign on your forehead while you jerk and try to keep from busting until I give you permission!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 213 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 09:03 AM #81089
Модератор

Модератор

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-17-2019, 09:06 AM #81090
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy tease for you titty fanatics. No story, just me and the girls making your cock hard.Make yourself useful. Pay Me extra by using these codes in all CAPS: BROKE LOSER (+10%) SPOIL ME (+25%) PAYPIG LOSER (+50%) PAY DOUBLE (+100%) GOOD PUPPY (+250%) GOOD BITCH (+500%) PLEASE RINSE ME (+1000%)
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile