Old 06-24-2019, 05:33 PM #43711
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. Baby dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and baby dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 05:40 PM #43712
Модератор

Модератор

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 05:43 PM #43713
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and s**** at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 05:44 PM #43714
Модератор

Модератор

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:30 PM #43715
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new home slave. You were brought here to serve Master and Mistress. Your life as an individual is over. You will bring our water, carry our bags, play fetch like a dog for our entertainment... So strip naked and get on your knees as I tell you exactly what your new life will be, slave. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-24-2019, 06:32 PM #43716
Модератор

Модератор

Lucy, a ****y is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 940 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 12:00 AM #43717
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess… and now you're going to be punished. You were supposed to buy my pedicure, and clearly you haven't kept up on your duties as my footboy. They're dirty and unpolished, and I'm going to make you work for the beautiful polished pedicure I deserve in your mouth. Right now, I demand you smell my stinky feet and lick them clean. Prove to me that you're worthy of being MY good footboy. I'm going to shove them in your face and taunt you with them while I go about taking care of my own business. You don't deserve to feel my soft feet wrapped around your dick; you don't deserve to feel my foot pussy! I'm VERY unimpressed by you… You want my full attention while serving me?! Work for it, Loser! And don't you even dare think about cumming!!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 12:04 AM #43718
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh, you're such a disgusting FREAK, the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you, the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet ?? Think again, you piece of garbage, because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 12:07 AM #43719
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips down to nothing and starts off slow by fucking her pussy with a glass dildo.. Then she decides to step it up and use one of her big realistic dildos in her pussy... Watch her orgasm while it fills her up.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 12:29 AM #43720
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile