Old 06-27-2019, 07:54 PM #45711
Модератор

Модератор

I have to tell you something****. Its over. Yes, I'm leaving you for a real man who knows how to worship my feet, suck my toes and fuck me until I have multiple orgasms. You really screwed up and now you're losing me forever. Take one last look at my perfect feet baby, from now on you're going to have to make your own dinner. Now get the hell out.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 65.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:58 PM #45712
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:59 PM #45713
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:59 PM #45714
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Drink or **** of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale**** and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip. Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual brainwashing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average brainwash clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind. There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect. This is not a toy, gimmick or fake brainwash, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will. If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore brainwashing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want. Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 08:00 PM #45715
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 08:05 PM #45716
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 08:06 PM #45717
Модератор

Модератор

Part 5 of 7 from a Custom Video - Now it's time for Jessica to repay me for all the hard work I've done on her. She eagerly unzips my pants and gives me one amazingly enthusiastic bondage-blowjob. She sucks and licks and caresses and worships my cock, but she knows what she really needs and before I can shoot my load on her pretty tongue she BEGS me to fuck her first! What's a Villain to do???
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 08:07 PM #45718
Модератор

Модератор

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 08:08 PM #45719
Модератор

Модератор

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 08:08 PM #45720
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile