Old 07-02-2019, 05:59 PM #47701
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't resist, can you. You are a little Barbie addict. Nothing feels as good as My control over you, while you stroke and sniff poppers. Weakened and horny, is where I can manipulate you, suggest ideas, implant suggestive thoughts, and charm you into submission for Me. Gentle, soft seduction with pleasant binaural conditioning, will leave you with no choice but to melt for Me. Losing your mind... Losing your mind.... Losing your mind for LatexBarbie. Go deeper, get higher, and reach new levels of orgasmic elation with your Goddess.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:00 PM #47702
Модератор

Модератор

You want to feed that Little Foot addiction don't you ? You can fight any longer . Your going to buy this 58 minutes Foot Fetish compilation then your going to watch it , Stroke it and repeat it! This is for my True little Footboys , a**** and would you look at that , special pricing for all my Foot Slaves ! Now Stop what you doing and Click " Buy Now" to submit to your Foot addiction ...
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:04 PM #47703
Модератор

Модератор

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 3.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:07 PM #47704
Модератор

Модератор

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke. I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:09 PM #47705
Модератор

Модератор

You walk into your mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:12 PM #47706
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent. (5:43 long) Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Femdom POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease and Denial
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:24 PM #47707
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:24 PM #47708
Модератор

Модератор

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:25 PM #47709
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
Size: 2.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 06:27 PM #47710
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 30 s