Old 05-31-2019, 03:11 PM #1921
Модератор

Модератор

Today I feel like having some fun! I whisper to you how good it feels to shit onto my plate–my thick turds are stretching my hole so TIGHT, feels so fucking hot. I show off my big smelly turd and taste it, loving its earthy chocolate smell and slimy goodness. I take out a clit vibe and press it to the hotspot side of my pierced clit while I tongue and lick and chew my turds, and cum candidly in front of you while drooling poop falls out of my mouth and drips onto my tummy and tits. You can watch my wet pussy and pucker spasm as I cum. Then I spread my glistening pussy for you and show you all the shit inside my mouth. Yum! <3
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:11 PM #1922
Модератор

Модератор

I shit on my husband and his start stroking penis, and smearing my shitty fat ass)) Of course hi cum on my booty fruity)) Enjoy! I hope you like my new video, stay tuned) more AWESOME video ahead) kiss
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 32 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 252 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:14 PM #1923
Модератор

Модератор

By far the most farts I’ve ever captured on video… I lost count over 60… I don’t know what I fucking ate, but it tore me up!!
Old 05-31-2019, 03:15 PM #1924
Модератор

Модератор

4 Delicatessen from women’s panties. The girls in turn took off stress – they brutally beat him, he suffered pain and tried to smile to please the girls. The girls threw out all the accumulated negative on the slave and were satisfied. For this they thanked him and treated him to delicacies from their panties, they know that he loves this delicacy!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 44 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:34 PM #1925
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Nikki shits a big big susage of shit on a plate, she lift the plate take a spoon and starts to feed the slave. it is so much but Princess Nikki is marcyless, she feedsw him spoon by spoon till all the shit is eaten!
Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:35 PM #1926
Модератор

Модератор

I’m Olga and I took into account your requests and we have produced a video in which Olga fart very loudly and releases into my mouth, liquid diarrhea . I love when she shits in my mouth , I love shit , I’m a dirty whore and slave . This time I put Olga with cancer on his knees and began to caress her anus with his tongue her tasty and pleasant smell of shit . I caress the anus Olga then take a mini enema and enter Olga ass in the air a few times , here is the explosion of liquid diarrhea and farting in my mouth , Oh Yes, I love it very much . Olga fart in my mouth , Oh what a sweet smell . She squirts in my mouth remnants of diarrhea . I again take a mini enema and ass Olga pumped the air . She farts loudly again and I nohau , I took a rubber dick and a little fuck Olga in the ass . Pulling the rubber cock out of the priests Olga , Olga again explodes . Oh my God that’s the sound , Oh yeah come on Olga right in my mouth . After that, I wstaw cancer together with Olga and also release the liquid pressure of shit on your ass and the back of Olga . The entire floor in our shit and so are we .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:37 PM #1927
Модератор

Модератор

I’m wearing a t-shirt and panties am taking my clothes off to get ready for a shower… I bend to do some stretches and relax, until I notice you spying on me! What the fuck?! What are you doing in here! Get out from there! Are you spying on me, again? I'm your mother.are you kidding me? You remember what I told you would happen if you did this again? You remember, right? Take off your clothes right now. You are going to jerk off in front of me. Then, I'm going to teach you a lesson.
You like mommy’s breasts, don’t you? Suck on them then, like the mother lover you are. You like my ass, my pussy, too? Suck on mommy’s clit and pussy lips… lick all the way from the bottom of my asshole, up to my piercing. Oh, still not coming yet? This is ridiculous. It's time to move on to your punishment. You like spying on me? Now, you're going to get the full flavor of mommy's body. I want you to drink mommy's piss. You're going to experience every part of my body today, even my insides.
How do you like the taste of me, huh? I hope you like it, cuz I want you to taste all of me. I want you to taste the deepest parts of me. Open wide, I'm going to shit in your mouth. I want you to swallow everything as it comes out hot from my ass…Oh my God, that is so much shit! Can you feel it jamming into the back of your throat? Keep jerking off. I want you to cum with my shit inside your mouth. Mash it around with your tongue. I want you to taste every little nuance of mommy's insides. Is it hot in your mouth? Can you feel how heavy it is inside of you? Hahaha, I'm not done, yet. I have another load to push inside of you…
Did you like that? You did? Then, you can spy on mommy any time you want, honey.
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:38 PM #1928
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 - Don't be scared, Bossy will guide you right through it
If there was ever a 'Real Deal' when it comes to scat and turning men into shit-swallowing toilets, it's Bossy Delilah. As she explains in this clip, 'It's not a normal life. I teach you to be a slave and a servant. And, I will shove that shit down your throat, no mercy.'
In this clip, The Scat Queen tells you exactly what to expect if you've gone beyond the point where fantasizing about asses and ass worship is enough to satisfy you. This is for you if you've seen some scat clips and think you're ready to eat shit.
But, if it's Bossy's shit you beg to eat, she gives you fair warning, 'You'll dig, eat and suck your way out of it. You'll stay on the floor, licking ALL of it up.' And if you change your mind when the shit has left her perfect asshole, too bad, 'I'll beat the fucking shit out of you.'
Somehow, despite the brutality and reality of 15 years of Bossy making men eat her shit, she's irresistible. Her stunning looks, perfect ass and the leather corset she reveals weakens your resistance to futile. She makes you calm and accept you're ready and she's the one to guide you through it all. It worked on me - I thought of the heavy chain and very nasty, heavy whip she holds as things to help me keep calm and obedient. I'm ready Bossy Delilah.
Part 2 - Make me proud and eat it all up
The stunning Scat Queen, Bossy Delilah looks down through her toilet chair and asks you about her rules, her shit eating rules.
'What's going to happen if you don't eat all that shit? Hmm? Tell me. That's right, I'm going to punch you, beat you, cane you, grab you by the fucking throat and choke you'.
And don't expect Bossy to smear her shit all over herself. Her asshole and butt cheeks will get dirty, her delicious feet will too. And she has no hesitation to use her hands to grab some shit and shove it down your throat. But that's it, 'I'm here for those that want to eat shit. Eat it all up, swallow it and be subservient to their Mistress.
'Get ready,' Bossy lights up, sits on her toilet chair and rubs herself through her pantyhose and tells (and shows us) that she's getting wet just with the thought of shitting on you. 'Open up', 'Drink up my piss, that's the easy part,' including the sweet cream.
Positioning her asshole inches from your mouth, she reverse sits and demonstrates expert sphincter control as she serves the grand meal, squeezing off piece after piece of her shit for easy swallowing.
Done shitting, Delilah stands in her heels, behind a good-sized meal and reminds you of her rules. that you need to finish up what's on the floor. 'Take a bite, I'm going to whip you before every bite. You'll scream and I'll shove your face in my shit with my foot on the back of your head. Eat that all up.'
'Are you going to eat it? It's all yours. Make me proud' and eat it all up.
Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 21 min 51 s
Size: 1.88 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:41 PM #1929
Модератор

Модератор

Love that so much!
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 25 min 40 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Format: Matroska
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 03:43 PM #1930
Модератор

Модератор

Meet 2 new girls: Kira and Lera! I again could gather – 6 girls! We met new girls: 2 new girls: Kira and Lera! Slave was forced to serve two new girls! Christina, Lisa, Amina and Yana today were ruthless and very smelly. The slave was shocked when he learned that today he must serve a large number of girls – but he can not give up such a variety of tastes!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 31 min 31 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile