Old 12-17-2019, 05:46 AM #115861
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Requested clip :
"So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 05:46 AM #115862
Модератор

Модератор

Default BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

BANNED WORD to dine on my pretty asshole (savor it - it's what's for dinner!) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 05:46 AM #115863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrunken boyfriend Giantess - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Shrunken boyfriend Giantess - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 05:49 AM #115864
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 05:50 AM #115865
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Shoe Changes - Danielle Maye - iwantclips

Non-nude JOI on your bare legs in 3 pairs of high heel pumps. You wear your short leather skirt and white blouse like from "Custom Foot Clip HD" and the camera angle is set up like in the clip "Louboutin Goddess HD" where you are in a chair with the table in front of you so you can put your legs up. You have 3 pairs of heels on the desk - the black louboutin pumps from "Custom Foot Clip HD", the nude pumps from "Teacher Foot Custom HD", the yellow louboutin pumps from "Louboutin Goddess HD". You sit down and tell me that you know I have a fetish for your bare legs in high heel pumps because you see me starting at your legs every time you wear heels. Say that today you're going to Coerce me to masturbate to your legs in 3 different pairs of your heels but if I cum without your permission you will report me. Say that I am only allowed to cum if you give me a countdown and reach 0. You start by putting on the black loubs and propping your legs up on the table tell me to get rock hard and start masturbating. Tease me with your legs and shoes in many different positions and keep telling me to masturbate but don't allow me to cum. Give me lots of hand motions and rub your legs and shoes. Say how hard your shoes get me. Give a fake countdown and change into the next pair of shoes and do the same thing over again. Change through all pairs, giving a fake countdown each time. At the end say you will let me cum and decide I will cum to the black loubs. Put them on and give real coundown
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 16 min 50 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 05:58 AM #115866
Модератор

Модератор

Default Date Night: Legs, High Heels Striptease - charlottehaze - iwantclips

Date Night: Legs, High Heels Striptease - charlottehaze - iwantclips

Bad girls have more fun... This is your ultimate fantasy come to life: a very private and intimate peek into the personal fashion shows I do for myself alone. I'll try on a few different date night outfits for you, all with the perfect pairs of stiletto heels to match. Teasing you with my body is so easy in these incredibly high heels. I just love how long and lean my legs look in tight dresses and heels. Becoming overtaken by lust, as I show off just for you, I have a new idea... That long heel feels so good inside me. I just can't help myself from getting off before my big date!Can't stop jerking to me? Spoil me more: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 18 min 9 s
Size: 565 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 05:58 AM #115867
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:04 AM #115868
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:05 AM #115869
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

CBT Mistress Returns by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-17-2019, 06:06 AM #115870
Модератор

Модератор

Default HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile