Old 06-24-2020, 05:50 AM #481
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Czech out Cikita!-Cikita

DDFBusty.com- Czech out Cikita!-Cikita

Description:
Hey Guys Im Cikita, a young and busty blond from Czech Rep. Even though I like boys very much I didnt have much of a chance growing up. My parents are very strict, I grew up in a village and Im a shy person by nature. Now that Im out of school my parents arent so bad and I cum to Prague and hang out a lot. Prague is like another world compared to where Im from. I met this guy last week in the park and we talked for a while and then he said that he wanted to take me back to his place and it really took me by surprise. At first I thought he meant to do you know what but then he explained who he was, telling me that he was a photographer that shoots for the internet and has been looking for a new model just like me. We talked for a bit longer and I decided to give it a try. Ive teased myself before lots of times in the mirror so this would kind of be the same. I slowly took my clothes off touching and caressing my body every step of the way, playing with my big soft tits and teasing my horny nipples. I felt myself getting excited really fast like never before, I was like being a virgin all over again. He had given me a toy earlier and I told him that I had never used one before. But he left it there just in case. I didnt mind I thought it was kind of cute. Needless to say I gave it a try, rubbing on my pussy and then slipping inside. I moved it all around giving myself a really big orgasm. I have fingered myself lots of times and fucked my pussy with house holds that my mother wouldnt miss but this made my pussy feel so good, like something that Ive never felt before. I hope you had fun, I know I sure did. You know I really didnt know what to expect being my first time and all touching myself in front of a stranger but now thats its all said and done, I think that it made it even more exciting. I think Ill cum back again. C U next time!
Model:
Cikita
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6594_cikita_czech-out-cikita.zip - 27.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Czech_out_Cikita.rar - 1.9 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:56 AM #482
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Blue eyes mean blue balls!-Elektra

DDFBusty.com- Blue eyes mean blue balls!-Elektra

Description:
Once again we are proud to present a new model, this one is busty Czech Elektra, who has a 34D-26-36 body, short mahogany hair and deep blue eyes. Check her out! Elektra said she was pretty nervous about shooting because it was her first time, but that it was something she_d wanted to do for a long time. Well she soon warmed to the cameras and despite only being supposed to shoot a striptease this girl soon had a dildo shoved up her snatch. I_m sure this large, soft boobed babe will be back for more!
Model:
Elektra
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6614_elektra_blue-eyes-mean-blue-balls.zip - 20.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Blue_eyes_mean_blue_balls.rar - 1.3 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:59 AM #483
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Veronica is Back Doing Hard Core!-Veronica Vanoza

DDFBusty.com- Veronica is Back Doing Hard Core!-Veronica Vanoza

Description:
Veronica Vanoza is back doing Hard Core and what a treat it is. The Doctor_s away and this naughty nurse knows how to play as she treats this unsuspecting patient to the time of his life. She_s dressed in a sexy hot red nurse_s uniform with her big tits bulging out, which would make it hard for any man to resist, especially one in his condition. He unzipped her dress and started playing with her big tits before pulling them out for a lick and a suck, but Veronica had a plan of her own as she kneeled down and slipped his cock in her mouth. She played with her tits, rubbing and squeezing them in her hands as she sucked away, making sure that he was all slicked up before wrapping her tits around his cock and moving them up and down. Veronica turned and laid across the examination table as her patient slid his big cock in her pussy from behind, pounding away as hard as he could as her big tits bounced out of control. Veronica laid on top of the table and her eager patient licked her pussy and clit. He took her right to the edge before pulling away and sliding his big cock back inside. He got up on the table and Veronica got into doggy grabbing his cock tightly in her hand and inserting it back in her mouth. Then she bobbed her head up and down, licking and sucking every inch of the way. She wrapped her tits back around his cock and stroked him up before getting her horny ass on top, playing with her tits the whole way through as he fucked her pussy hard and strong. She wrapped her tits back around his cock for another fuck before slipping him back in her mouth, sucking his cock as nasty as she knew how until she knew he was about to give it up. He shot a huge load of cum all over her big tits making her a very happy girl. She rubbed his cum all over and then licked her tits totally satisfied...well at least for now.
Model:
Veronica Vanoza
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:7955_veronica-vanoza-and-zenza-raggi_veronica-is-back-doing-hard-core.zip - 31.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Veronica_is_Back_Doing_Hard_Core.rar - 1.7 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:02 AM #484
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Strong slides it deep into her ass!-Candy Strong

DDFBusty.com- Strong slides it deep into her ass!-Candy Strong

Description:
Candy Strong here, I_m a new busty model with sensitive boobs and a love of sex. Come and watch me playing with myself and see what you think. Having big titties that love to be played with is great because guys seem to love playing with boobs so I get plenty of attention to my nipples and fun bags, but when I masturbate I like to rub and massage them, tweaking my nipples, to get my pussy hot and wet and ready for my toy! Once the toy is slick with my juice I like to slide it into my ass quite deep and soon I_m cumming. Well that is exactly what I do here, so I hope you enjoy it!
Model:
Candy Strong
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6740_candy-strong_strong-slides-it-deep-into-her-ass.zip - 40.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Strong_slides_it_deep_into_her_ass.rar - 2.3 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:04 AM #485
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Gaping her sweet hum hole!-Laura Orsolya

DDFBusty.com- Gaping her sweet hum hole!-Laura Orsolya

Description:
Laura M, our F cupped beauty, is back to show why she is queen of the DDF busty models! This girl has been stunning members with her hardcore and anal scenes, well now we have some anal gapes and anal masturbation in this sizzling solo scene! See Laura strip out of her sexy, silky lingerie before warming her pussy up and dildoing herself close to orgasm. After that she rams the glass toy into her ass and drives herself to climax. She then gapes her ass for you to enjoy a good look!
Model:
Laura Orsolya
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6465_laura-orsolya-_gaping-her-sweet-hum-hole.zip - 35.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Gaping_her_sweet_hum_hole.rar - 464.6 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:06 AM #486
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Blue eyes and bouncing boobs!-Katerina Hartlova

DDFBusty.com- Blue eyes and bouncing boobs!-Katerina Hartlova

Description:
Hey there guys Im Katerina Hartlova one of Pragues latest finds. Im a sexy blonde with big blue eyes and big bouncing boobs to match. Cum watch me play with my tits teasing myself right to the edge before grabbing my glass dildo to finish the job, fucking my pussy long deep strokes and rubbing my clit untill I have a massive orgasm wetting all over myself.
Model:
Katerina Hartlova
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6530_katerina-hartlova-_blue-eyes-and-bouncing-boobs.zip - 19.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Blue_eyes_and_bouncing_boobs.rar - 1.5 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:09 AM #487
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Delectable darlings doin it!-Dorothy Black

DDFBusty.com- Delectable darlings doin it!-Dorothy Black

Description:
Wivien returns and this time she_s really turning the heat up with a sizzling lesbian encounter with delectable darling Dorothy Black!
The bodacious blondes from Budapest feast on each other_s bountiful breasts before getting down to some serious cunnilingus in the 69. After moistening each other_s patchwork they pull out the pink double ended dildo and get to plowing each others beautiful pussy playgrounds! Dorothy has a couple of nice piercings_one at the bottom of her lawn_and one right on her labia. Great for swishing around in your mouth while your tongue is buried deep inside that honey pot! The girls connect via dildo_pumping back in forth as they are joined by their vaginas. Four luscious boobies jiggling in the midst of it all. Their passionate cries providing a dick stiffening soundscape. When Wivien goes upside down and spread eagle_you will love the closeups. Masterful they are_and you will feel like your chin is resting right on Wivien_s clit as Dorothy pumps the pink pussy pleaser into her pie using her tits and mouth! Look up and enjoy the glorious vista of Wivien_s twin peaks while she moans with the agony of a building orgasm! Don_t worry if you_ve already choked your chicken at this point_99.9% of us have! Dorothy then massages Wivien_s clit with one of her tits and climbs the beauty to tongue her breast valley and lick of her rock hard_gum drop nipples. Both babes then bask with each other in complete bliss while looking right at you. Wondrous!
Model:
Dorothy Black
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 9036d1_720_6500_Dorothy+Black+and+Wivien_-_Delectable+darlings+doin+it!.mp4
File Size : 966.21 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:21
Video : AVC, 6 125 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:9036d1_720_6500_Dorothy+Black+and+Wivien_-_Delectable+darlings+doin+it!.mp4 - 966.2 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 06:12 AM #488
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Hi Guys It s me Jenny Mc Clain and-Jenny McClain

DDFBusty.com- Hi Guys_It_s me Jenny Mc Clain and-Jenny McClain

Description:
Hi Guys, It_s me Jenny Mc Clain and I_m ready to have some more naughty fun. If you_ve seen me before then you know how much I like to play with myself, but for all you new cummers get ready for a jerking good time. I got myself all prettied up before I started to play and then I began caressing my body all over before crawling back into my bed. I rolled all around like I like to do teasingly touching my body all over, my bodies so firm and soft that it_s hard to keep my hands off of myself. I took off my bra and began playing with my tits, rubbing and squeezing them in my hands, I just love playing with my tits it always gets me excited. I reached down between my legs and gave my pussy a rub before taking my panties off, my pussy was so warm and soft and I knew it wouldn_t be long before I was all wet. I got into Doggy with my ass raised up high and slowly rubbed with my pussy from below, teasing myself right to the edge before rolling back over and getting myself totally off.
Model:
Jenny McClain
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:6611_jenny-mcclain_hi-guys-it-s-me-jenny-mc-clain-and.zip - 31.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Hi_Guys_It_s_me_Jenny_Mc_Clain_and.rar - 761.4 MB
Old 06-26-2020, 08:48 AM #489
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Smackin down on a tube steak!

DDFBusty.com- Smackin down on a tube steak!

Description:
Busty Veronika sure knows how to gnosh a guy_s packet! With both pairs of lips splayed wide, one pair by her fingers and one pair by man-meat, Veronika hungrily gobbles down all that Renato offers her and throws in some tit-wanking too! After a good suck and tittyfuck session he is spilling his seed over her face and chest, much to Veronika_s pleasure.
Model:
Veronica Sinclair
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 092bjv1-high_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackindownonatubes teak.wmv
File Size : 319.75 MB
Resolution : 704x528
Duration : 00:16:53
Video : VC-1, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile: 092bj_renato-and-veronica-sinclair_smackin-down-on-a-tube-steak.zip - 16.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:092bjv1-high_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackindownonatubes teak.wmv - 319.8 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv1-low_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackindownonatubest eak.wmv - 21.3 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv1_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.avi - 265.4 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv1_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.mov - 202.3 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv1_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.wmv - 6.4 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv2_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.avi - 17.0 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv2_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.wmv - 6.2 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv3_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.avi - 16.4 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv3_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.wmv - 5.9 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv4_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.avi - 17.4 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv4_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.wmv - 6.3 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv5_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.avi - 17.7 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv5_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.wmv - 6.4 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv6_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.avi - 12.8 MB
UbiqFile:092bjv6_RenatoandVeronicaSinclair_Smackin downonatubesteak.wmv - 4.6 MB
Old 06-26-2020, 02:22 PM #490
Модератор

Модератор

Default DDFBusty.com- Amazon beauty and her big boobs!

DDFBusty.com- Amazon beauty and her big boobs!

Description:
Finally we have shot Ines Cudna, the busty goddess everyone has been requesting. Well, we tracked her down and got her into our studios and here she is, looking hotter than ever! Enjoy her debut and keep an eye out for more of this blond bombshell! For now enjoy the show as huge boobed Ines strips down to just her boots and opens up her pussy lips and poses for you. Ines Cudna is beautiful, horny and here so make sure you check her out!
Model:
Ines Cudna
Studio:
DDFBusty.com
Info:
File Name : 6871v1-high_InesCudna_Amazonbeautyandherbigboobs.wmv
File Size : 659.09 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:20
Video : VC-1, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: