Old 11-01-2019, 05:00 AM #100091
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:00 AM #100092
Модератор

Модератор

You'll need the load of cum you saved from Advanced Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 3 to complete this task. You can't proceed without it.
The male mind is prone to fixation prior to orgasm and disinterest afterwards. So many of my cum-whores in training want to go for style points and play with their fresh semen, but once they've released, it holds no appeal.
I have the solution. I will instruct you through a series of scandalous maneuvers reserved for the filthiest of cum-guzzlers, using your reserved semen from the prior lesson. You'll be playing with your old load while working up a new one.
There's no guessing where this messy, twisted game will end. Follow my instructions and find out!
Contains the following erotic elements:
CUM EATING INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - CUM PLAY - MASTURBATION GAMES- FEMALE DOMINATION - HUMILIATION - FEMDOM POV
Watch hundreds of my streaming videos at LarkinLove.com
Want to impress me? Use one of these MARKUP codes at checkout:
25% tip - JUSTTHETIP
50% generous tip - GIVETHANKS
100% Markup to honor your goddess - HONOR
250% Markup to show your dedication - DEVOTION
666% Markup to sow you are completely enslaved - SUCCUBUS
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:01 AM #100093
Модератор

Модератор

Our SHOE WHORE is so funny and shy and seriously needs some training. Miss Julie Skyhigh and myself, Fetish Liza both have a passion for quality LEATHER outfits and heels, like these Despressi and Lady Daf Louboutin ones! We use our male bitch's tongue to clean our soles and STILETTO shoes, tease him with all our leather and generally have fun using him. In the end we make him jerk off his COCK for more amusement and let this lucky HEEL SLUT CUM all over our expensive shoes. Of course we make him eat his own spunk!
With: Julie SkyHigh, Fetish Liza
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:03 AM #100094
Модератор

Модератор

Sluts need to have their COCKS locked up! Only once in a while, when they have been behaving VERY good, they get unlocked for a much needed release. If they WORK for it and earn it, like this rubber slave. He must show his devotion and gently lick our HIGH HEELS, he must suffer and feel the pain as his chastity cage gets tighter and tighter once we TEASE him with our legs, feet and shoes. He is such a WHORE for us, so horny, so desperate to CUM. The pleasure is ours, even when he finally gets MILKED by our hands, we RUIN the ORGASM for him!
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 685 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:04 AM #100095
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:05 AM #100096
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:06 AM #100097
Модератор

Модератор

Again I catch you staring at my legs and not focusing on your work. I have known always that your main weakness is my legs, but this time I am feed up with your low productivity at work, so I teach you a lesson. I make you take that cock out and stroke it really hard while I tease your with my legs. Making you get really fucking close to shoot all that load on my French nylons, but then making you understand that you don´t deserve that because of your low productivity at work. Now back to work! Earn the right to cum by being a good fucking boy!
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:10 AM #100098
Модератор

Модератор

The rush you get while betraying her for me is incomparable and today, we are going to take it to the extreme. You are going to risk your relationship with this JOI. First, you are going to wait for her to be in bed, grab your headset and lay down next to her to watch this video. You will have to stroke exactly the way I instruct you to do so while I tease you sensually with my pink leggings ass and big firm boobs. I excite you so much more than she does, you just can't resist me. Your dick is mine, not hers. The thought of this already got you so aroused but I will not stop there. I will add some very risky little task to this JOI that will make you totally wild and eager to cum real bad for my final countdown.
Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 17 min 59 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:12 AM #100099
Модератор

Модератор

Starting the video with a fresh cigarette you love to see me smoke. We move into a blow job to continue making you grow hard for me before I ride and then fuck my little dildo. Includes lots of dirty talk.
Tags: smoking, smoke, smoking fetish, smoke fetish, squirt, squirting, pov, fetish, masturbation, amateur, allie girl next door, dirty talk
Models: Allie

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 642 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 AM #100100
Модератор

Модератор

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile