Old 10-14-2019, 02:15 PM #89051
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your cash down your new wallet. I deserve it . My big boobs deserve it. You should be working harder to fund my happiness. Become entranced with my Bare 34 DDDs and give in the Mistress Sage
*** If you have an issue with my boob job scars , dont buy**
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:16 PM #89052
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:16 PM #89053
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy my latest Production in 4k, If you have a #taboo #milf custom email me now, I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Taboo customs all throughout May~ Let's celebrate Domme-Mommy Right with lots of customs, tributes and gifts!
Your existence is pathetic, you are literally an abomination, a genetic mutation. Your Step-Parents should have been sterilized, carrying on such weak genes and characteristics should have been forbidden. No woman wants a weak male, a short, stumpy, dorky, socially awkward loser. You long gave up trying to change this, dating sites, PUA, make-overs you've tried it all and it all has failed. You could pay for it but you even to pathetic to do that. What would be the point? As soon as a confident sex-worker shows up you would instantly cum in your pants and melt into the corner in the presence of a Dominate female who doesn't need a man, especially a pathetic one like you to take care of her. Instead she can just make "TFLers" like yourself cum in your pants and then take your money.
Stop embarrassing yourself #incel just stop. It's sad and pathetic you aren't going your own way, you are simply trying to pretend you accept and control you fate as a lifetime "Incel" when in reality you burn with desire, even and hate for everything you will never be as the reduced partial man you were born.
This is as good as it will ever get, look at that cock-envy on your face as soon as you see that rock hard Dick, look at how stiff your clitty gets when I slide it into my pussy and ride it until I cum. Never taking my eyes off your pathetic Ass as I remind you from beginning to end why you will gladly serve as our Cuckold. Serving and Obeying is what a "TFLer" is meant to do. Worship a "Chad's" hard cock instead of being green with envy, clean a "Stacy's" cum filled pussy and serve her ever whim...You are a real man, therefore you don't DESERVE a woman, it isn't your right, its not even a privilege for a fucking loser like you....This is it. TFLer=CUCK from this day forward. You're going to finally have a purpose in that sad life of yours.
Watch and OBEY!
Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:17 PM #89054
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:18 PM #89055
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:20 PM #89056
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:22 PM #89057
Модератор

Модератор

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:24 PM #89058
Модератор

Модератор

You've dreamed every night about my sexy long fitness legs. The perfect girl, the perfect body, the perfect legs, the perfect mind. Wouldn't you love to see my long legs in pantyhose and high heels? It's your opportunity! Pay me like a good boy while I tease you wearing my sheer black pantyhose without any panties!
Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:26 PM #89059
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession is real. You can't get me out of your thoughts. You need to see more of me...to see how a bitchy girl would taunt you. You'd give anything to see how you're never going to be good enough.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 2 min 17 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:30 PM #89060
Модератор

Модератор

If there are a few drops left in you, I will take care of it. I want it drip by drip. you're gonna pay per stroke. Look at My tits, with your hand on your dick, and try to save money. Up and down, that's one. you won't notice the damage until you turn around and see that I've lured, tricked, and drained you again. See how easy it is for Me to snatch that right away from you? God, My laughter is infectious. My giggle is a delight, especially when it comes from your sacrifices. Do you wanna stroke to Me, in My see-through lace thong panties? I'll give you 5 strokes. I'm going to control every stroke of your wrist, every wank of your willy. If you're pinching pennies, you might want to be careful. This will be an expensive masturbation session, and it's all your fault. Weakness. My entire body is your downfall, and I tease you with My most powerful elements so that you can not escape. It's only money - you can always make more. And I can always take more.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 143 MiB
Download From AnzFile