Old 10-13-2019, 10:41 PM #88861
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 10:41 PM #88862
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 10:49 PM #88863
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 6 from a Custom Video (part 1's too intense for IWC but you can find it on NicheClips): Soon the Step-Sisters are lead to their prison, where the man removes their blindfolds and wraps ropes around their necks to keep them standing still. He keeps telling them they can be “Saved” as he binds them in place, then leaves them alone to whimper at each other. Soon the man returns, but he doesn't seem to be the same man. His voice is different and he yells harshly at them, calling them filthy whores. Nikki turns defiant as he **** her, spitting in his face. He wipes it off and rubs it all over her face, then pinches and twists her nipples until she Yelps. Then he does the same to Tia. Next he brandishes a stungun. He decides to punish Tia for Nikki's rebelliousness, shocking her neck until she collapses to the ground. Nikki Yelps in Torment as he approaches her, but he shakes his head in confusion and his voice changes back. He doesn't seem to remember shocking Tia, but tells Nikki if she's good she can still be saved. Terrified and confused, she nods meekly and he carries her off…
Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 10:50 PM #88864
Модератор

Модератор

i love how i said i could get you hard with my feet and you bet i could not. look at that? i've won! haha. isn't this fun? i know how to always get my way. oh what you bet i can't make you cum now with my pretty little feet? i bet i can. how about this, if i win you take me shopping. if you win well...i'll find out another way to make you cum. deal?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 43 s
Size: 3.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 10:58 PM #88865
Модератор

Модератор

It's been awhile since you've given yourself a facial for me. It's been to long since I edged you to your limit, made you stick your legs over your head, and blow a load right onto your tongue. You've missed being a good little cum eater for Goddess. You've missed indulging and enjoying yourself while worshiping my tits and ass. You want to come back and serve, and now you can do it with a bang. Here comes the cum eating instruction you've been craving for so long.

Consists of: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI GAMES, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, FEMDOM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, CUM EATING ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL GODDESS, COCK TEASE
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 11:05 PM #88866
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 11:12 PM #88867
Модератор

Модератор

We are so hot, so perfect. Look at all Our curves. your wife does NOT compare to Us. she never will. All that cum in your cock is for Us. you are going to jerk and stroke and bust a load three times for Us on our command. you are going to be DRAINED. when she asks for attention tonight, you are going to have NONE left to give. Nor the will to want too. Includes: HomeWrecker, Step-Twins, Step-Sisters, Curvy, Pregnant, Female Domination, Kink, Fetish, Humiliation, Cum Control, Orgasm Control
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 11:12 PM #88868
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 11:13 PM #88869
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-13-2019, 11:24 PM #88870
Модератор

Модератор

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile