Old 03-09-2020, 05:17 PM #135361
Модератор

Модератор

Default Standing Shoeplay with No Nail Polish - Abby Gina Wells - iwantclips

Standing Shoeplay with No Nail Polish - Abby Gina Wells - iwantclips

Wearing a slinky black dress and playing with my gray suede shoes with my feet, lifting my feet in and out of them and toying with them, with no nail polish. Has full-body, angle down toward feet, and close-up of feet, soles and shoes.
Features: ballet flats, wrinkled soles, soles, Abby Gina Wells.
Models: Abby Gina Wells

Duration: 6 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:17 PM #135362
Модератор

Модератор

Default They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:17 PM #135363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty CBT Game: Beating Up Your Balls - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Bratty CBT Game: Beating Up Your Balls - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:21 PM #135364
Модератор

Модератор

Default French Kissing Goddess' Asshole - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

French Kissing Goddess' Asshole - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:27 PM #135365
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Bath Time - lenaspanks - iwantclips

Naughty Bath Time - lenaspanks - iwantclips

We play in the bath, lots of kissing, licking, fingering, light foot fetish content and orgasms.
Models: lenaspanks

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:33 PM #135366
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amanda First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Amanda First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:44 PM #135367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tie Up Your Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

Tie Up Your Balls - TrixieMiss - iwantclips

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:55 PM #135368
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Bound Cock and Balls - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 06:00 PM #135369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Missionary Position - KatyChurchill - iwantclips

Smoking Missionary Position - KatyChurchill - iwantclips

I love smoking, and I love sex. Put the two together, and you have one of my favourite ways to spend the day! Fuck me missionary style while I smoke cigarettes, blowing out thick clouds of smoke, sometimes right into your face. I drop an ash on myself, making me laugh. My big soft belly and boobs bounce as you pound my hairy pussy. Let's both cum while I smoke!
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 06:03 PM #135370
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile