Old 06-08-2019, 07:57 PM #30601
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:57 PM #30602
Модератор

Модератор

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be Mesmerizetized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 57.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:57 PM #30603
Модератор

Модератор

Here's another reminder that it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I look fucking amazing and you're still going to want to jerk your cock to me.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:57 PM #30604
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:57 PM #30605
Модератор

Модератор

Just stare into my eyes, as I stare into yours. All I have to do is lick my lips, let my hair fall in my face and call you "Daddy" ... and you lose it in front of me... Let me eye fuck you Daddy..
Models: Jasmine Rose

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:57 PM #30606
Модератор

Модератор

You can resist my charm, do as I say now!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:58 PM #30607
Модератор

Модератор

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:58 PM #30608
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom Clip** It's been a rough year for you and your girlfriend. You've been apart for almost a year now and the space between you two feels infinite. Every night the two of you chat on BANNED WORD...you masturbate for each other...but it doesn't change the fact that you both haven't had sex in a long time. She tells you how much she needs your cock, how tight her pussy is getting....she tells you how badly she wants fuck you. But it will be a long time before that can happen. Sometimes you wonder how long she can wait...she's so sexual...so horny. You know how much she needs cock. But you trust her because you now how much she loves you. Tonight she says she can't talk long, she has a girlfriend coming over to finish a project. When she forgets to turn off her chat window, you get to watch her change before her classmate arrives. She puts on a thong, a tiny little skirt, and some lipstick...you can't help but feel like something is going on. You continue to watch as a hot college guy enters her room and they start talking about their project. It doesn't take long for the two of them to start dropping each other. You can see his cock getting hard...you can see how much she wants to fuck. She tells him, "I have a boyfriend...I really can't do this..." But all forms of protest stop once he whips out his nice thick cock. You can see her little mouth drooling. She barely hesitates to take his cock in her mouth...and then her tight little pussy. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Your girlfriend is sick of not getting fucked. You don't know it but she has intentionally left on her BANNED WORD so you can watch her get fucked by some cute college boy. She gladly takes his cock in her mouth, in her pussy. She moans with pleasure as he licks her all over and fucks her hard...the way you know she needs to get fucked. She tells you exactly how the rest of the semester is going to go down, with cum on her face, and you as her cuckold. She loves you...but she just loves getting fucked a little bit more. *First time Cuckolded, Introduction to Cuckolding*
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 31 min 40 s
Size: 1.84 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:58 PM #30609
Модератор

Модератор

This is the closest you will ever get to seeing My totally topless. So close... yet sooo far way. You can't even help but become more addicted to Me as you watch this clip... drooling over My perfect tits as I tease you. Keep drooling, loser, these tits are for REAL MEN ONLY. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:58 PM #30610
Модератор

Модератор

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile