Old 04-18-2024, 12:01 AM #4861
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Cat In Heat Cat Bangles is too much woman for just one dude. She wants to have some fun and games with two fuck-pros. This is her very first three-way sex party with two guys, and not just any two guys...JMac and Tony Rubino have each boned Cat three separate times so they know every luscious inch of her body and she knows and is hot for every inch of their pussy pleasers. Cat did her very first scene with JMac, and Tony got her ass in his first fuck with the lusty, busty, beautiful Latina sexbomb. It_s the perfect tag-team to get it on with The Cat in her first on-camera threesome. Dolled-up for her dudes, Cat is eager to get her pussy and throat filled with cock. She_s a cat on a hot skin-flute times two. Cat has JMac and Tony on each side of her, and to top everything off, she opens her butt-cheeks for them too in a hot anal dicking. This Cat loves the taste of cream so when her ass is fucked to her satisfaction, Cat opens wide for their jack-spray and savors every drop.
Model:
Cat Bangles, J Mac, and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CatBangles_32881_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1722.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:25

Download VIDEO:
CatBangles_32881_1080p.mp4 - 1.7 GB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:03 AM #4862
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Ice Cream For Tessa Orlov Young, curvy and cuddly Tessa Orlov returns home from shopping and invites us to her place. She has the same kind of sexy-cute personality as Monica Love. As she strolled home, Tessa didn_t worry about a nip slip or a wardrobe malfunction. Her open coat and tight, low-cut top shows the curvature of her bountiful breasts. She loves her body and likes to show some cleavage. It gets her better service when she shops. I worked as an ice cream salesgirl and all the men bought it from me because I have big breasts, Tessa revealed. When she walks into the kitchen with her shopping bag and takes off her coat, Tessa is ready for a little snack and reaches for the vanilla ice cream. Spooning it into her mouth, Tessa spills some on her rounded mounds. Whoops. Better get out of those clothes fast, Miss Orlov. Most often, I emphasize my breasts in clothes, Tessa said. I like to wear something tight with open tops, and T-shirts. Sometimes, I don_t wear a bra. It_s nice sometimes not to wear it and feel a lot of men_s eyes on me. And sometimes women_s. I do it depending on my mood. Tessa feels up her luscious body and lies down on the kitchen floor. Her hand reaches for her plush pussy. I like to masturbate. I think all the other girls do, too. I have a few toys that make me feel good. I can do it for a very long time and get an orgasm again and again. It gives me pleasure. Seeing Tessa give herself pleasure is a pleasurable sight. A girl to share ice cream with.
Model:
Tessa Orlov
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TessaOrlov_35793_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1007.76 MB
Duration : 00:19:49

Download VIDEO:
TessaOrlov_35793_1080p.mp4 - 1007.8 MB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:04 AM #4863
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 12 Member Comments

Description:
Tapping The Hottie Mya Blair said her great boobs are 42DDD. They don_t look like 42DDDs to us. They look much, much bigger. The last time Mya was measured was by a saleslady at Lane Bryant, a popular women_s clothing chain. I usually buy my bras online or from Lane Bryant. I try to find comfy and cute bras. Now I_m spilling out, but before, they fit. I haven_t gotten measured in a year or two. I might be up to an H. People tell me, _There_s no way you_re just a triple-D._ That takes us back to what we said when we first saw her boobs. First Mya talks to XL Girls magazine editor Dave in this XXX scene. She_s a little bit of a kinkster and explains what that means. I have been active in the fetish community, BDSM mostly, for two years. Domsub relationships mostly. I do like a little bit of bondage. I_m a switch myself, so I enjoy flogging and receiving flogging. The interview begins to fade out when Mr.Dix takes over with a different kind of microphone. First he puts Mya over his knee to spank her. He then sits next to her and checks out Mya_s Carolina cans with his hand down his pants. She reaches inside his fly while trying to chat but it looks like this interview is wrapping up. This guy has stolen Dave_s girl right in front of him Mya shows how tremendous she is at deep throat, gagging, hands-free blow jobs. She is truly awesome and loves a hard fuck. Major props to Mya.
Model:
Mya Blair and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MyaBlair_32972_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 824.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:29:28

Download VIDEO:
MyaBlair_32972_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 824.9 MB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:09 AM #4864
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
At Home With Roxanne Miller It_s our pleasure to chat with Roxanne Miller at home in Romania. XLGirls: How is life right now in Romania? Roxanne: Life in Romania is usually pretty decent for me. I have three businesses I am working on: camming, photography and content creation. I work a lot because I love what I do and I wouldn_t be able to give up any of those. For others, it_s been great and for others it_s been nasty. It depends a lot on the level of education and profession. So many people have been at home in a country where people live from paycheck to paycheck. XLGirls: What is a day with Roxanne Miller like at this time? Roxanne: I spend my days between work and my family. I am an indoor cat so it didn_t bother me that much to be stuck in the house. I preferred to be safe and not become a potential carrier since the building I live in has so many old people. So at night time I go online, then the morning is playtime. In the afternoons I shoot videos for myself or some photos in a do-it-yourself fashion. I even made fake clouds for a session in which I was a sexy angel. I_ve been also learning a new software. I started working out again. I_ve also been reading and watching movies XLGirls: How big are your boobs now? Roxanne: Now my boobs are popping out of 34L bras, UK size. XLGirls: The bras you try on in this video--who produced them, if the tags are still on them? Are they all 34D USA? Roxanne: The bras I had in the video are from New Yorker and a hypermarket chain called Auchan. I am addicted to buying small bras and wherever I go and see a cute, small bra, I have to have it Actually I have a pretty big collection and yet, I never have what to wear. And yes, I have a guilty pleasure with 34Ds. Lately I_ve bought bras from Lidl, a German supermarket chain, and the D cup in their brand is bigger than the regular D cup. XLGirls: Who produces your favorite bra of all? Roxanne: Lately I have seen lots of brands who make cups bigger than F. For comfort and day to day, I like Curvy Kate or Flirtelle, but they only go up to K so now I buy from Bravissimo. The question is where will I buy bras next year when probably, I_ll be an M? XLGirls: Have you changed as a person since you became a model? Roxanne: Oh, yes I learned so much about myself and my sexuality I became a better person. I healed some of my complexes. I learned to love myself. I am less judgmental on the things I used to judge and I am more open minded. My language skills improved so much and I am learning a lot from people that come from different cultures For me this is the amazing part of being a model. I am still humble like I used to be. When people tell me I am a star, I blush because I consider myself to be a normal person with whom you can talk. XLGirls: What music are you listening to now? Roxanne: I_d say my musical taste is eclectic because I listen to so much music: The Beatles, The Cure, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Sepultura, Elvis Presley, Portugal. The Man, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Hanson, Eagle Eye Cherry, Johnny Cash, Anouk, Depeche Mode, Morrissey, Louis Armstrong, Vivaldi, Louis Prima and so on From pop to death metal, from classical to new wave, from swing to rock_n_roll For me, music is about mood and I often relax listening to an album. XLGirls: Some women have names for their breasts. Do you? Roxanne: The name of my breasts is: My preciooooous. XLGirls: Good name. Do you ever hear from any of the girls from the Dominican Republic week? Roxanne: I kept in touch with Lavina Dream for a while. We all have busy lives so.... XLGirls: You enjoy being on both sides of the camera, don_t you? Roxanne: Yes I am an artist at the core and a vulnerable person and that leads me to craving external validation. In front of the cam, I get to feel sexy and show that. And behind the camera I get to make women feel beautiful and sexy, and that is amazing because I am aware that at some level, I can change their perception about themselves. XLGirls: What do you say to your fans watching this video? Roxanne: I hope you liked the video as much as I enjoyed making it. I had a lot of fun And I am sending you all virtual hugs. I hope we all will go through this madness and grow to appreciate one another more. Let_s stay safe XLGirls: Thank you, Roxanne. Say hello to our friends in Romania.
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxanneMiller_36054_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1689.02 MB
Duration : 00:28:48

Download VIDEO:
RoxanneMiller_36054_1080p.mp4 - 1.6 GB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:11 AM #4865
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Chat Time With Yola Flimes Yola chats with one of our photographers with an assist from a translator. The charming, giggly redhead talks about how she likes to dress, how she likes to play with her body, her tattoos and being a model on webcam. They also ask Yola about her very long hair. She_s a natural ginger. Yes, the collars match the cuffs.
Model:
Yola Flimes
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : YolaFlimes_35951_1080p.mp4
File Size : 407.01 MB
Duration : 00:06:59

Download VIDEO:
YolaFlimes_35951_1080p.mp4 - 407.0 MB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:27 AM #4866
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Ass-tonishing Aimee Aimee Jackson. Beautiful face. Beautiful body. Sexually liberated. Loves anal pleasure. Loves to suck and squeeze her big tits. Some info-bytes about Aimee from Aimee: I was the bustiest girl in school. No one came close. I played basketball, volleyball and skateboarded. I don_t really workout. I consider giving a massage a workout. I love music. I mostly listen to rock and metal like Pantera, Metallica and Chimera. I enjoy my oldies too. In my spare time, I like to go shooting, camping and 4-wheeling. I am a country girl at heart. I love anything outdoors. I enjoy watching horror and thriller movies and hanging out with my Golden Retriever. I love masturbating. I think I am addicted to it. I can masturbate anywhere. In my car, in dressing rooms. My two fingers rule. I love them. My next favorite is in the shower. I have a detachable shower head. I also fuck cucumbers. They are great, cheap sex toys. I_ve masturbated in tanning booths. It_s just naughty. No one else knows I_m doing it. It_s just me. They play the music pretty loud so I can get away with it. Aimee faps it good and rides herself to cum-town by plugging her butthole. Aimee Jackson: made for XL Girls.
Model:
Aimee Jackson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AimeeJackson_30727_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1473.58 MB
Duration : 00:25:10

Download VIDEO:
AimeeJackson_30727_1080p.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:34 AM #4867
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Natascha Romanova_s BBW Holiday I am open to many things, said Natascha Romanova, a large-and-in-charge woman who lives in Switzerland. Initially, Natascha didn_t know about XL Girls and that_s where a friend came into the picture. He encouraged her to email, and after he showed Natascha what XL Girls is all about, she eventually did. I have a lot of fantasies but I never fantasized about becoming a model. So this is like a dream come true for me. The people from XL Girls arranged a flight and hotel for me and picked me up at the airport. They did my makeup and helped me choose what clothes and underwear to wear for my shoots. I learned how to pose. The photographer was very helpful and clear in his directions. I like to masturbate so he didn_t need to direct me about that I have never done that before in front of strangers but I will say it did excite me and I felt safe because they are so professional. I was impressed by my entire experience. I would do this again if I was asked. This was like a holiday for me.
Model:
Natascha Romanova
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : NataschaRomanova_34691_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1096.9 MB
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
NataschaRomanova_34691_1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:39 AM #4868
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Lola Paradise_s Big Date Night Lovely Lola Paradise has just come home from work. She_s dressed for the office but in a sexy way. It_s been a long day and to make it worse, she hates her boss. However, Lola is not one to get into bed and stay there when she gets home. Not to sleep, anyway. Tonight is date night with her husband and she_s excited. Too excited to wait for later. Lola begins masturbating before she even takes her underwear off. Getting undressed, Lola gives herself a hand and makes her pussy tingle. That only prepares her for her big date. She has to get ready and that means shower time to refresh herself. Lola soaps up, gives her legs a touch-up and lotions her big, heavy breasts. Back in her bedroom, Lola dresses, choosing her clothes to leave a lasting impression for her guy. All eyes will be on her tonight. She puts on fishnet stockings with an attached garter, a red bra that lifts her tits and a red dress that shows plenty of cleavage. Making her lips shine with a touch of red lip gloss, Lola is ready to turn an ordinary day into a special night.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : LolaParadise_35857_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1218.04 MB
Duration : 00:21:38

Download VIDEO:
LolaParadise_35857_1080p.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:41 AM #4869
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Bride For A Night Sashaa Juggs has a surprise for Tarzan. Some wedding night cosplay to spice up their sex date. Sashaa shows Tarzan how she looks in her white bra and panties and white bridal veil. They_re excited and game to go play humping honeymooners. Tarzan can_t keep his hands off Sashaa_s newlywed plumpness and feels her up all over. She kneels and takes his cock in her talented mouth. Sashaa is a slurper, a hummer and a gagger and her noisy deep throat blow jobs are horny as fuck. She sticks his dick between her bodaciously big boobs for a titty-fuck and it disappears, buried between her massive mounds of mammary meat. They climb on the bed for more cock sucking and breast sex. She_s now totally naked except for her bridal veil. Sashaa climbs on top, puts his prick inside her pussy and pumps. Their wedding night fantasy fuck makes you want to congratulate the bride and groom. Happy copulating, you two lovebirds. A wedding gift is in the mail.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Tarzan
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_32190_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 514.66 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:25

Download VIDEO:
SashaaJuggs_32190_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4 - 514.7 MB
Old 04-18-2024, 12:55 AM #4870
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
I Think About Guys_ Butts When I Masturbate I was bored in my job, Jola told us. A sales clerk, Jola needed a change. Every day was the same. Show customers what they wanted to see and try to sell it to them. I would go home, watch TV and go to sleep. Repeat the same thing the next day and live for weekends unless I had to work. I was offered an opportunity to model and I took it. I had never posed before. I mean I have many photographs but never naked. It was a change for me. At first I was nervous but by the afternoon, I felt like I had been doing this for a long time. I also like what the other girls do. I respect and admire them, they are beautiful. I masturbate almost every night before I go to sleep. Sometimes in the tub. Sometimes I will read part of an erotic book. Then I will take one of my vibrators from my night stand. I like thick ones that make me feel full. I do not care for little thin ones. I will rub some lubricant in my pussy or on the vibrator and turn it on. I like to start off slow and then go deeper. When I masturbate like this I often think about well-built guys_ butts in tight pants or naked. This makes me cum so hard I can get noisy but I don_t want the neighbors to hear.
Model:
Jola
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Jola_30382_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1053.48 MB
Duration : 00:20:30

Download VIDEO:
Jola_30382_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB