Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:39 PM #144332
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes, Baby, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

Yes, Baby, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:39 PM #144333
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck Your Wife, Think of Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Fuck Your Wife, Think of Me - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do you love your wife? Maybe there's still a small part of your heart reserved for her, that hasn't yet been completely occupied by Me. Yes… yet.

I know the idea of leaving her is daunting, so I'll give you some time to think about it, and some methods and strategies to help you with your decision.

You like being controlled. And I like controlling you. You want to belong to Me, but can't you see that she's getting in the way? Sure, you're married to her on paper, but your heart belongs to Me. However, being married to her on paper burdens you with a certain set of obligations that I don't really appreciate. There is time and money going to her that could go to Me.

But again, I empathize with the difficulty of your situation. You've been met with a dilemma that requires much thinking, so here is what I suggest:

Think of Me the next time you fuck her. No, don't imagine her as Me… it's impossible, even while closing your eyes. Instead, think of how good I make you feel every time you come to see Me. Think of the ways I excite you in ways she never could. When you do this, I want you to pay attention to how you'll suddenly feel better while fucking her when I'm on your mind.

This reaction will be truly telling of where your mind and heart are. It will push you to finally Taste the bullet and do it. You'll leave her for good, at last, and you'll thank Me for it.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 700 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:39 PM #144334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Entering Into Velvet Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Entering Into Velvet Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Latex is fun but I'm starting to fall in love with velvet. It's so soft against my body, so form fitting, and the way it reflects light compliments my body hugely. I know you have a weakness for velvet and now you know I love it to! So what do I want you to do? Let me guide you. Take a leap into this addiction to please me and see MUCH more teasing in new velvet outfits you paid for. Spoilcrystal.com

Consists of: Velvet fetish, body worship, ass worship, tit worship, goddess worship, sensual domination, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, JOI, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, velvet addiction, tease goddess, cock tease, cock control, cum control, findom, financial domination, wishlist rinse, wishlist spoiling,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:40 PM #144335
Модератор

Модератор

Default Holiday Task Part 2 - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Holiday Task Part 2 - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

You're back for more I see ...
Another task , i decided that wasn't enough of one the first time ... I love to see you squirm around and beg as you worship my boots . Better hurry up and clean those bottoms if you want those sweaty soles !Guess its time to play again .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 46 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:41 PM #144336
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Smotherbox Training 101 - SynfulxPleasure - iwantclips

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:42 PM #144337
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:43 PM #144338
Модератор

Модератор

Default How Safe Are You? - London Lix - iwantclips

How Safe Are You? - London Lix - iwantclips

How safe do you think you are? Do you dabble in these Blackmail-Fantasy tasks, thinking it's all just a game? So many guys feel so secure and anonymous hidden behind their computer screen, without realizing the internet makes you more vulnerable than ever. I want you to get a little risky with me today...you KNOW it will turn you on. And I have just the thing to tempt you; I'll take off 3 items of clothing, but each one will cost you a piece of your security...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:44 PM #144339
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrink & Squeeze!!! - scottwill - iwantclips

Shrink & Squeeze!!! - scottwill - iwantclips

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he...
STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!!
ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!!
POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-23-2020, 01:44 PM #144340
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile