Old 03-26-2020, 06:47 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default teamskeet.com - Train That Ass

teamskeet.com - Train That Ass

Cast: Dasani Lezian, Johnny Rod
Category: Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Tan, Big Ass, Shaved Pussy, Bubble Butt, Bimbo
Description: I was at home relaxing enjoying my day off when I was called into the gym by a friend. I decided to ask around to see if anyone has seen him and I stumbled across a very sexy Latina that was working out on a bike. I have a feeling this is what he called me down for so I walked over to see if I could work my magic on her. Her name was Dasani and she was new to the building. She wanted to know why I had a camera so I lied and told her I do personal workout videos and she bought it. She told me she was trying to work out and tone up her legs and ass. I pretended like I wanted to help her out so I had her bend over and give me a closer look. When I got a peak at that rump I stopped thinking and started drooling. I basked in the beauty that was Dasani's ass. I told her that we could go back to my place and work on some things there in a more relaxed atmosphere and she was cool with that. The fine ones are usually not the brightest. When we got upstairs I think she knew I had some other exercises in mind then the regular shit. I gave her a whole routine about working out nude is better and she ate it up. Once the clothes were off and that ass was unleashed my jaw dropped. Mouthwatering people. fucking awesome!!! I got her ass and pussy all oiled up and she moaned for more. It was music to my ears. What's better then bending a girl over, feeling on her booty and then ramming her insides with the meat? Not a damn thing!

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 40 min 23 s
Size: 566 MiB

Download File

Tags
big ass, deepthroat, doggystyle, shaved pussy, tan