Old 06-22-2020, 12:11 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- First Time with First-First

Shemax.com- First Time with First-First

Description:
First donned her gold Bikini which suits her slim big titted body type very well. She prefers not to wear a lot of makeup relying on her rocking body instead. In loose clothes this gives her a plain look which disappears immediately as she begins to disrobe. I love the big round boobs on her super slim body. She is a great poser and seems to love hamming for the camera. The cumshot was a bit of work and yours truly was required to assist. Strangely she requested I suck her nipples and touch nothing else as she lay back closed her eyes and jerked. The second part of the shoot is in the bathroom for a nice chocolaty smear all over that sexy body.

I will attempt. The first part of this shoot actually starts out in one hotel and ends in another. (My webmaster has maintained editorial control and not posted the 20 or so pictures from the first hotel. I will try to get them put up in the future so the following story makes sense). The reason for that is that we got kicked out of the Model Inn Hotel (ways up Soi4 past the Omni) right after First`s shoot started. I picked this place because I thought it was off the radar. Not that any of you would stay there anyway as it is a hole but be warned. They caught on to what we were doing as we had already done two shoots earlier. When I checked in I had two ladyboys with me (Wan and Tete who were helping me with the shoots) and I said some more friend were coming by and was that a problem. They said no problem so three more showed up and we did the two shoots (Cindy and Pangpon brought a friend who was apparently cut). Those three left and then Tete went to get First who was in the street. By this time it was getting dark.

I guess someone from outside noticed the flash because they called up and asked to close the windows and curtains which were open a crack. We did this and noticed that now there was and older Thai man standing in the street with the hotel clerk. He must have been the husband or something as he took charge in telling us what to do. So we thought we were good until they came banging on the door asking us to leave. The ladyboys told me they had threatened to call the cops or this guy was a cop or something like that. The ladyboys scrambled around quickly packing stuff up. When we left all the hotel staff were all standing there giving us the evil eye. Not surprisingly they refused to refund my money saying we had used electricity. I started to work myself into a rage calling them fucking crooks and such when Tete grabbed me and warned we had better go before the police came. I thought better of doing anything vindictive not wanting to make trouble for the ladyboys who had to live in this City. So off we went to the Omni where we had not further trouble finishing the shoot.
Model:
First
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 15-firsttimewithfirst-hdv.wmv
File Size : 337.04 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:23
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: