View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 08:33 PM #950
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Roman Jared Get Railed

Corbinfisher.com- Roman Jared Get Railed

Description:
There are many, many inches of thick, hard dick in this one Figured I_d warn you of that ahead of time Though I suspect you don_t mind

You know if you get Roman, Jared, and Riley on to a bed together, you_re in for a good time. Not only is the action sure to be hot and sure to be intense, but it_s also sure to be lots of fun It always makes for a great episode when the guys are not only all insatiably horny, but also totally fun-loving. All those ingredients are present in this one, and the outcome is epic.

One of the best things about filming his one is how naturally all of the guys took to every bit of it. You_ve heard me say it before, and I_ll say it again - being able to just flip on the cameras and let the guys go at it is the best way to film an episode. That_s precisely what we got to do here, as Jared and Roman were so eager and enthusiastic to find themselves playing with Riley_s big dick and Riley was so thrilled to have two studs to pound. Riley_s dick hits all the right spots, also, and he pounds loads out of both Jared and Roman before he fires off his own
Model:
Jared, Riley, Roman
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Roman_And_Jared_Get_Railed_HD.mp4
File Size : 921.53 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:35

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Roman Jared Get Railed

Download K2S VIDEO: