Old Today, 12:20 AM #5981
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Sarah Jane Gets Happy With Two Studs Sarah Jane talked about this threesome. I had so much fun and got very, very wet. I would tell them to fuck me harder and they did. The best part was getting covered in two lots of cum. Yummy Sarah Jane chats with the XL Girls photographer before her two fuck-mates enter the picture. He tells her how much he likes her accent. People say I sound so innocent, Sarah replies. Sarah talks about her cum passion. She likes getting covered by sperm. Her face. Her tits. Her body. The most I ever had was 32 guys spunk on my face. My innocent face. I loved it. She says she likes at least two guys fucking her and pantomimes jerking a cock on each side. Asked about her hobbies, Sarah mentions going to swing parties, getting naked in the woods and skinny-dipping. Everything revolves around sex and being naked. Now if you ever met Sarah Jane but didn_t know anything about her, you_d never guess. She looks like that nice woman-next-door who waves hello when she_s checking her mailbox. Our photographer makes Sarah a cheery girl when he lets the hounds out. She takes each cock in her hands and does what she had pantomimed earlier. I_m so happy, Sarah says right before she tastes each Czech super-stud_s tool. We_re happy to have made Sarah Jane happy.
Model:
Sarah Jane, Kristof Cale, and Tom
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/iik356050p0f/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 12:36 AM #5982
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
The Bra Shredder Peyton Thomas is here to shoot her lust arrows into you. Her 50-45-46 figure is the 8th wonder of the world. Shedding her cleavage-baring cardigan, her blouse and finally her 40N bra, Peyton tries on a little nothing she_s bought for this occasion. Your little man will courteously stand at attention when this plump delight takes over the XL Girls studio and turns it into her dressing room. I always need to have a bra fitting, says Peyton. I just can_t find anything comfy off the rack. With the right bra, my big boobs get a lot of attention when I put on a tight shirt that_s cut low. I love that. She said a mouthful. Make that two. Peyton is young. There_s a pretty good chance her big tits will continue to grow over the next few years. The more cup sizes the merrier A guy needs a lot of cum saved up to splatter all of that breast flesh. Thank you, Peyton.
Model:
Peyton Thomas
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/erhu4z7i8n3m/P...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 01:01 AM #5983
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Cat_s Hot Date We love how Cat Bangles purrs like the sex kitten she is. When Cat gets on a hot skin flute, look out. This girl was really made for Miami where she can dress like this all year long instead of the fall and winters in Boston. We_ve all had to wait for dates to get ready to go out. You sit, you wait, you watch TV or look at your phone. It_s part of the normal ritual that must be followed. Jimmy here waits for Cat to descend the spiral staircase. When she does, all the waiting was worthwhile. Who would not wait a full day for a chick like Cat to make her entrance? Jimmy-boy loses it when he sees Cat and gets busy on her right then and there. She_s eager for a dick-down. Now he_s going to be waiting longer to go out because Cat will need to shower off the nut he_s dropped on her world-class tits and get ready all over again. We asked Cat if she thought becoming a model changed her at all. I wouldn_t say change, Cat replied with a smile and bright eyes. She_s a real eye-banger. I would say evolve because I_ve always been very sexual. But after starting at SCORE, I_m more confident and interested in more sexual activity. I_m very open-minded. Now I can do it all and let it all hang out.
Model:
Cat Bangles and Jimmy Dix
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/v6jqj021h0ps/C...1080p.mp4.html