Old Today, 09:01 PM #5971
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Happy Holidays From Lola Paradise Lola Paradise sends her holiday wishes to all XLGirls.com members. When Lola celebrates, she celebrates in style. Happy Holidays, Lola.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/flvbxizv4niz/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:03 PM #5972
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Sara In Heat Sara_s big, natural flesh pillows are meant to rest your head on and sink your face into. Her warm, deep cleavage is the place to get lost in. Her proud, heavy tits are nestled in a push-up bra and a tight, low-cut cardigan, but not for long once Neeo gets his mitts on them. He jiggles and sinks his fingers into the soft breast-flesh, kissing the tops of Sara_s tits then moving up to plant a few on her inviting lips. Each breast is removed from its cup for better enjoyment. The nipple sucking takes effect and each fleshy pointer becomes as hard as a pencil eraser. The heat is on and Sara is horny. Neeo rubs Sara_s gorgeous pussy lips, dipping a finger inside her pink taco and rubbing her clit. This sends her over the top. Neeo is not quite done yet playing with Sara_s beautiful knockers. He comes around behind her and cups them, pinching the nipples. Neeo stands up and drops trou. Sara, her breasts hanging out of her top, but still fully dressed in heels, kneels before him, her head at waist level. She takes his cock by the base in her hand and brings it to her mouth. She turns it into an iron pipe in seconds. Cupping her fantastic tits, Sara holds them together so he can slide inside her cleavage. His rod pretty much buried, Sara_s long tongue flicks out to lick the thrusting head. Neeo alternate between fucking Sara_s tits and filling her mouth with cock. He sits back. It_s time for this lovely girl to ride. Sara bends over, gives his pole one last jack, and turns around to sit on it for their first of many couch couplings. Yet another sensational offering from the sensuous and beautiful Sara.
Model:
Sara and Neeo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3vbvlez6rvw8/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:10 PM #5973
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tatiana_s Titillating Training Tatiana Blair was a college student whose ex-boyfriend told her she should apply to be a model to The SCORE Group. Only 4_10 and boasting 36J-cup whopping whoppers, Tatiana began the show with a fitness lesson in a mirrored room. Jumping jacks hurt her because her tits are so heavy, so her trainer has Tatiana switch to push-ups. The trainer gets underneath her pendulous, dangling hangers as an excuse to help her do push-ups better. One nipple leads to another and before long, the dug sucking begins. Her nipples are pointy and prominent and her areolae are about three inches in diameter. The tit-sucking leads to tit-fucking which leads to cock-sucking and pussy-licking and then to a thrusting fuck, proving that exercise is a very beneficial pursuit and explains why guys become professional fitness trainers. I think my height makes my boobs look even bigger, Tatiana said. If I were taller then maybe it wouldn_t be as big of a deal. It makes shopping for clothes interesting too. I have to buy large tops to fit my boobs. And finding pants that are short enough for me is really hard. I just hate the feeling of wearing a bra, so I don_t. I_m not going to make myself uncomfortable. But because I don_t wear bras I do get a lot of attention for my boobs. So a lot of the time I_ll wear a sweater to try to cover up a little bit. It should be no surprise that all of Tatiana Blair_s boyfriends are tit-maniacs, and if they weren_t in the beginning, they quickly became one.
Model:
Tatiana Blair and John Strange
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/oimmtxa2cv4b/T...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 09:13 PM #5974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Paradise: The Perfect Wife of an XL Girls Fan The camera pans up from the feet of smiling blonde beauty Lola Paradise, who_s sitting on a couch. The tops of her tawny areolae are peeking over her low-cut top. Next to her is a letter she sent to the XL Girls studio. Lola reads what she wrote in her pursuit to become a model for The SCORE Group. Thank you, Lola and husband. Lola_s husband is a very big fan of XL Girls and believed that she was the perfect girl to show off her beautiful body for the XL cameras. Lola explains that she_s not a professional model. She wanted to do this for her husband and for herself. They shot the kind of photos the studio requested and it didn_t take very long for the staff to arrange a shoot in Prague. I like to travel and visit new places, Lola said. I like good food and watching boxing and basketball. One day I would like to fly in a hot air balloon and visit the world_s most beautiful castles.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sno9hp4q5i6b/L...1080p.mp4.html