Old Today, 04:18 PM #5761
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Coral Guzman: Royal Colombian Rack Do big tits weigh heavily on your mind? How about a big butt? Major curves? Coral Guzman is here to cum to the rescue and inspire a major erection. Our team met Coral in Colombia, and like all of the Latinas we_ve photographed, Coral likes to move it and shake _em. She has the kind of charisma that makes everyone turn their heads to check her out. I love my breasts so the attention is great, Coral said. I like to wear tops that show a lot of cleavage. I have to wear bras with strong straps because my breasts are so big and heavy. The only time I don_t wear a bra is when I go to sleep. Coral likes to sing and dance. It_s part of my life. I am the first on the dance floor. I have a lot of energy and live an active life. I_ve been told by guys that I_m their favorite busty girl. That makes me feel good.
Model:
Coral Guzman
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/cm5cvsigjp1g/C...0_MFS.mp4.html
Old Today, 05:06 PM #5762
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Happy Endings I_ve been feeling some tightness in my shoulders and back, Suzumi Wilder says. I was thinking I could use a full-body massage. Ah, how we wish it were our hands running up and down this full-figured fox. Suzumi signed up for a full-body massage, but what she gets is the hardest pussy-plugging she has ever gotten. Tony sneaks a peek as she takes her clothes off in preparation for her massage, and understandably, he likes what he sees. Tony does try to keep it professional when he begins, but he just can_t help himself as he rubs hot massage oil into Suzumi_s soft breasts and plump ass. Suzumi is enjoying it, too, letting out soft moans intermittently. Do you have any stressed areas in your inner thighs? Tony asks. Oh, yes, Suzumi responds. Definitely. Tony begins massaging her inner thighs before sliding a finger into her cunt. He_s hit the soft spot that will release all of Suzumi_s pent up stress. Being the master masseur that he is, Tony focuses on the stress inside her cunt, but he_ll need something bigger than just his fingers to release it. He needs his throbbing, hard cock--which Suzumi is begging for at this point. And just to be sure Suzumi leaves a satisfied customer, Tony even throws in an anal fuck on the house.
Model:
Suzumi Wilder and Tony Rubino
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/557au7ec69xi/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 05:24 PM #5763
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Xlgirls.com- Be the first to comment

Description:
Felicia Clover_s Big Boobs &amp Booty Rubdown Felicia Clover_s masseur, Carlos, thinks that Felicia looks better with no shorts on her juicy butt as he massages her thick hot buns with oil and then goes to work on the rest of her curvy body. His hands massage her big, creamy tits, kneading and rubbing the fleshy orbs of pleasure. Felicia came in for a massage but she_s ready for a hot fuck on the table right then and there. He licks her pussy and feeds the sexy redhead his hard dick. You know, a guy called me a Whooty and I had to Google it, and it means _a white girl with a big booty,_ super-sexy Felicia said. So, I guess I am a Whooty. I think that my ass looks good in almost anything I put on, but boy shorts are very comfortable. She laps the cock hungrily as he pulls her head in close, spanks her ass and fucks her mouth. He mutters for her to turn around and get on her back so he can plug her fresh pussy. She is completely under his control. I like missionary because the leverage is better for guys I think, Felicia says, and her facial expressions and hip actions are the proof. You know...in missionary with my legs in the air, and that way a guy can just pound me nice and hard. I love that. They need more room to fuck in different positions than the narrow table can provide so he pulls the couch over, sets Felicia on it and resumes ramming her hard. At one point, he drills her so hard and so fast while she sucks on his thumb that the couch makes a rattling sound like a machine gun. He makes sure that he gives Felicia Clover a sexing she won_t forget too quickly.
Model:
Felicia Clover and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/rwkkp065v4hh/F...1080p.mp4.html