Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2021, 11:24 PM #11
Модератор

Модератор

Default 50plusmilfs.com- By day, Eve Bannon is an office manager in Nevada.

50plusmilfs.com- By day, Eve Bannon is an office manager in Nevada.

Description:
By day, Eve Bannon is an office manager in Nevada.
By night, Eve is very much like the woman who lives next door to you. She_s not a nudist. She_s not a swinger. She would never describe herself as a wild woman. But here she is, dressed to fuck in a short, red skirt, a corset and black boots, sucking cock with obvious love and affection for a hard-on, getting her pussy fucked, opening her mouth for cum and getting nasty with it. This is not something the average woman-next-door does. But Eve is doing it, and that makes this scene special. I_d never thought about doing anything like this, but now I_m doing it and I_m having a great time, said Eve, who is 52 and divorced. I_m relaxed, comfortable, enjoying myself. You_re never too old to try something new. Learn something new. Mentally, I was thinking, _This is gonna be a blast,_ and then I was wondering if I could do it and asking myself, _Are they gonna like me?_ You know, insecurities about whether I_d be able to do this sort of thing, but I still wanted to do it. I was like, _I_m not going to know unless I try. I_m not going to feel comfortable unless I try._ So here I am, trying. Trying and succeeding. I would describe myself as being monogamous but adventurous, Eve said. I like to try new things with my partner, but I am somewhat monogamous about it. I mean, I think we can do a lot of stuff together, and I_d rather share it with a person I care about, but it doesn_t have to be limited. It doesn_t have to be boring. I think there_s always something new to be discovered. Like enjoying sex with a stranger, on-camera, as she_s doing here? Eve never expected to be a 50PlusMILFs.com superstar, either. But that_s exactly what she is.
Model:
Eve Bannon and Juan Largo
Studio:
50plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : EveBannon_27936_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1247.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:31
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: