Old 11-18-2019, 09:56 AM #107761
Модератор

Модератор

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 09:57 AM #107762
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 10:02 AM #107763
Модератор

Модератор

Default London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 10:25 AM #107764
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 10:31 AM #107765
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex Therapy-Fantasy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing Therapy-Fantasy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 10:33 AM #107766
Модератор

Модератор

Are you an ass man or a tit man? We're here to find out. Two separate clips that are done in the same style, one focused all on my perfect perky tits and one focused all on my big round booty. Buy both, and decide one and for all what drives you crazier. Tits teasing, ass bouncing. Each clip created to sway your answer, so what do you fall victim to? The curves that accentuate each ass cheek, or the perfect jiggling caused by my cleavage? Or maybe...these clips will just make you even more confused on where your preferences remain.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:00 AM #107767
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:03 AM #107768
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little chicken. I know you are too scared to eat cum but I'm gonna make you do it for you. I'm gonna make you jerk your cock to me until you can't say no. Your whole face is gonna be glazed for me. See how I turn you into a big time cum eater for me in this video!

Goddess Harley
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Humiliation
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:05 AM #107769
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-18-2019, 11:12 AM #107770
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 42 s