Old 01-07-2020, 04:00 AM #120661
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tiny Dick Losers are Obsessed with Tits - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Tiny Dick Losers are Obsessed with Tits - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

[Custom clip, no name] You're such a pervert! You think about tits constantly; I know you've never seen any in real life! You could never get a girl in real life because of that tiny little 2 inch pecker down there in your lap. I'm gonna show you exactly how to jerk that little cock for these natural, perky tits and pretty pink nipples before I make you cum in your hand and eat it for Me. All My tiny dick slaves have to eat their cum. It's your punishment for having such an inferior little set of genitalia.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:17 AM #120662
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:22 AM #120663
Модератор

Модератор

Default Make You Want To Freak Out - BlakeTangent - iwantclips

Make You Want To Freak Out - BlakeTangent - iwantclips

So, today the job I've given myself is to have the most amount of fun and cause you the most amount of frustration.
Restrained by wrists, chest, and legs, and in chastity. A little pink string, a simple double knot, and a dick. Want to see what a tease from me looks like?
Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:26 AM #120664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Locked Cock Chronicles - Volume 32 - Charlotte Sartre - Virtual Reality - The Locked Cock Chronicles - iwantclips

Locked Cock Chronicles - Volume 32 - Charlotte Sartre - Virtual Reality - The Locked Cock Chronicles - iwantclips

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:30 AM #120665
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin Worship JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Satin Worship JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:33 AM #120666
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cheerleaders Trigger Losers - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Cheerleaders Trigger Losers - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You like Me in this outfit, don't you? It reminds you of everything that was wrong with you during your adolescence. and everything that is still wrong with you today.

It's so hot listening to Me verbally degrade you in a cheerleading uniform, because it's like stepping into a time machine. It brings back brutal memories of the hot, popular girls in school who snickered behind your back for being such a loser. Maybe some of them even told you to your face.

You may have been sad about it then, but now, you're so fucking turned on. You learned to accept your pathetic nature, and now you sexualize it.

That's why you love to go back in time, when your status in the social hierarchy was even more obvious.

It's sad that you find this hot. You could have turned this around. you could have evolved to become someone better than the boy you were back then. But now, you're even more pathetic, and you're sitting here jerking off furiously to My bullying.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:33 AM #120667
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not.
**Custom Name used throughout.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 33 min 53 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:36 AM #120668
Модератор

Модератор

Default Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 678 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:37 AM #120669
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-07-2020, 04:38 AM #120670
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruin It Then Eat It - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Ruin It Then Eat It - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile