Old 01-08-2020, 09:39 AM #121161
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum Quickly! For My Azure Stockings - Goddess Kyaa - iwantclips

Cum Quickly! For My Azure Stockings - Goddess Kyaa - iwantclips

Hand humpers rejoice! I'm going to let you squirt your cum for my long legs in a unique pair of azure blue stockings. Wearing matching lingerie, heels and makeup, I am the ultimate high-fashion SheGod. Grovel as you stroke and only cum when I count you down.
(1920x1080p HD wmv - Shot on my Canon XA20 Professional Camcorder in stunning 1080p with crisp, clear stereo audio.)
Contains: jerk off instructions, JOI, masturbation instructions, legs, leg fetish, stockings, pantyhose, hosiery, lingerie, pin-up, high heels, ass, long hair, blondes, make up, SheGod, Goddess worship, domination, humiliation, cum countdown, laughter, orgasm control, mindfuck, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:40 AM #121162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Only CUM to my FEET - British Bratz - iwantclips

Only CUM to my FEET - British Bratz - iwantclips

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:42 AM #121163
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay For These Feet - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Pay For These Feet - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:44 AM #121164
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Creamy Clear Dildo Fuck (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Creamy Clear Dildo Fuck (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:44 AM #121165
Модератор

Модератор

Default you can't get enough of my dick - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

you can't get enough of my dick - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

you want this cock don't you? you want it so bad...you want me to fuck you with it? you want me to fuck you with this nice big dick of mine, don't you...my cock turns you on so much. you just love seeing me right here with it. mmhmm. nice big dick. get you so horny. the thought of me just bending you over and fucking you so hard, you can't stop thinking about it. you are obsessed with me fucking you.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:46 AM #121166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Schoolgirl Dirty Foot Worship and CEI - Carlie - iwantclips

Schoolgirl Dirty Foot Worship and CEI - Carlie - iwantclips

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:47 AM #121167
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Ass Jiggling, Shaking, and Spanking - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Ass Jiggling, Shaking, and Spanking - clarakitty - iwantclips

Watch your perfect princess ClaraKitty shake, jiggle and spank her ass just for you! Softly grabbing, roughly spanking and shaking her ass in the camera.. Truly a magnificent sight to behold (No audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:50 AM #121168
Модератор

Модератор

Default Making you My Poppers-An*l-Foot Bitch HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

Making you My Poppers-An*l-Foot Bitch HD - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent Aroma.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those Aroma.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more Aroma slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the Aroma.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those Aroma.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff Aroma, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 899 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:51 AM #121169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.
My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-08-2020, 09:52 AM #121170
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models: