Duration: 22 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:36 PM #17152
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Adria Rae, Lyra Law, Robby Echo, Possession, a fearsome fucking See MissaX.com for full description
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 577 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:37 PM #17153
Модератор

Модератор

It's a game of nitrate euphoria, with terms simple enough for your soon to be compromised brain to understand. When I snap, you pop. A simple click of my fingers together, and that whiff of stimulating vapor rushes through you. You're a poppers puppet in the truest sense now. Once you start this game, there's no stopping the popping. Even if I snap my fingers twice in a row. Even if I give you more than you can handle. There's no such thing as too much in this game.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:42 PM #17154
Модератор

Модератор

I absolutely love making you earn your time worshiping. I feel like the pain for pleasure exchange is more than fair! You can do it to earn the privilege of enjoying an orgasm for me, can't you? If you want to worship my legs, boots and feet you will have to follow my instructions to destroy those balls just how I would with these boots!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:46 PM #17155
Модератор

Модератор

Oh this is the juiciest choice! I love getting loser cocks all nice and red before, each stroke deserves proper punishment with it and i've got a special Torment for a good painslut like you! My powerful pussy can take a good smacking and I can't help but love seeing you wrigle and try any way out of a slap or five on your cock, you want to stroke don't you? That's the only way you can stroke to me, by getting a bit more than what you can handle.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:50 PM #17156
Модератор

Модератор

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however, you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood, and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage, how much you can't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:51 PM #17157
Модератор

Модератор

Watch Princess Clarakitty play with a vibrator and use a glass dildo in her pussy... She cums twice and the sound of the glass bubble dildo in her pussy drives you wild... You love watching it go in and out of her from the side... When she cums watch how messy her dildo is as she licks it all off... Make your princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 25 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:51 PM #17158
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 11:58 PM #17159
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating Blackmail Fantasy info out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-27-2019, 12:00 AM #17160
Модератор

Модератор

You always want what you can't have the most badly, huh loser boy? My body is something you have wet dreams over constantly. My existence & body alone makes you want to end your marriage/relationship. I'm just sooo much better than she is. Isn't that right? (; Let's discuss how & why I'm so much better than her, shall we? Let Me remind you why having a Goddess is so much better than being in a relationship/marriage.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile